Health Ministry Prepares Serious Defense against Omicron

webfact

18 minutes ago, webfact said:

seriously prepared itself to cope with the newly found Omicron variant of COVID-19 and visitors would continue to be tested for the disease with the RT-PCR technique. .

In other words, same-o same-o... nothing change and nothing more they can do that they didn't do or doing right now...

Those who naively believed their lives will return to normal as long as they comply with governments’ orders, cold harsh reality will be slapping you on the face on a regular basis. This crisis was not manufactured by authoritarians in the west and fully backed by authoritarians in the east to let you off your leash so easily. Until you stop being complacent the leash will be getting shorter and shorter.

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, webfact said:

Health Minister Sathit Pitutecha said the Public Health Ministry seriously prepared itself to cope with the newly found Omicron variant of COVID-19

I guess we can assume that this is another variat which lurks in restaurants serving wine with meals...

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, 248900_1469958220 said:

.....I want boosters...I want them every 6 months...NO hang it...give em to me every 4 months! I will hide inside avoiding vitamin D from the sun and exercise. I will take my booster. I will wear 4 masks. I will be scared of people. I will hand my immune system over to the pharmaceutical companies. They are the only way to fight this. My bodies own immune system is not enough. I like qr codes.  

If you are smart you will also tattoo the qr code on your forehead.

It will make it a lot easier to scan.

• Like 1

On 11/30/2021 at 11:25 AM, JustAnotherHun said:

They won't issue a visa for someone named Omicron.

Would be a problem if they would have chosen the letter XI from Greek alphabet ...????

(in stead of Omicron ...)

( is the 14th letter of the Greek alphabet. It is pronounced [ksi] in Modern Greek,)

Edited by david555
  • Haha 1

On 11/30/2021 at 11:09 AM, 248900_1469958220 said:

I like qr codes

I like them so much I have my whole house painted in QR.  It's quite relaxing and peaceful.

13 hours ago, Virt said:

If you are smart you will also tattoo the qr code on your forehead.

It will make it a lot easier to scan.

I read a book in high school called This Perfect Day by Ira Levin.  It was about the future and everyone in the world had some sort of tracking device embedded in their wrist.  The first time I saw a UPC code I was, oh oh.  It's coming.  Now, we are doomed.

12 minutes ago, LivingNThailand said:

I like them so much I have my whole house painted in QR.  It's quite relaxing and peaceful.

I read a book in high school called This Perfect Day by Ira Levin.  It was about the future and everyone in the world had some sort of tracking device embedded in their wrist.  The first time I saw a UPC code I was, oh oh.  It's coming.  Now, we are doomed.

But when we all get dementia we'll know where we are. All we'll need is a contact number tattoo or a QR on our foreheads. But if we all have what do you call it then who will remember what those thingies are called. Is it tea and biscuit time yet?