Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

2 hours ago, 2_mike_an said:

Do I need to fill out the attached form, if I asked to complete TM 30.

2024-09-13_184842.png

Yes you would "unless" you can get registered on the TM30 website.   Much easier to complete a TM30 online vs doing the paper version and having to visit your immigration office.

• Like 2

Thanks for the reply, Pib.

I also registered for onlime submission years ago. As I mentioned in my post, my email exists in the system. As a matter of fact I was able to submit my online application.

And no, I didn't recieve the Email Verification Weblink incuding a spam folder.  

Which TM 30 should I fill out? 

Thanks for the reply, Pib.

I also registered for onlime submission years ago. As I mentioned in my post, my email exists in the system. As a matter of fact I was able to submit my online application.

And no, I didn't recieve the Email Verification Weblink incuding a spam folder.  

Which TM 30 should I fill out? 

Unfortunately, CW Immigration inform me that I need to bring TM 30 in person. I realy don't understand why they need that TM 30 form.

16 hours ago, 2_mike_an said:

Unfortunately, CW Immigration inform me that I need to bring TM 30 in person. I realy don't understand why they need that TM 30 form.

I think what they are asking for is the TM30 "Receipt of Notification" which confirms the TM30 submission was submitted & approved...that part at the bottom of a TM30 paper form    Now a receipt for an online submission would just be a print out of the approved submission.   

That receipt allows immigration to find the submission in their TM30 system  just a case of them wanting to confirm a TM30 was submitted for your current address.   And in your case it appears they don't see a TM30 onfile for you and asking you to provide proof of TM30/submit a new one.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Probably a system issue, only for the first one

Oh!!!!.....each time I come back I put the "date entered Thailand" as the date I landed on my return.....it gets rejected every time and I get an email saying I have to attend in person.

Should I put the date I first entered Thailand on my Non-O?????

Edited by Will B Good

The last time I left Thailand was in 2012. I returned the same year.

Since then, I have completed online applications numerous times.

A couple of years ago, I renewed my passport at my embassy in Bangkok. 

I can't recall if at any time I have submitted the TM 30. Just provided my address when filled out my one-year extension of stay or 90-day reports. And as matter of fact, I'm staying at the same place for over 20 years.

9 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Oh!!!!.....each time I come back I put the "date entered Thailand" as the date I landed on my return.....it gets rejected every time and I get an email saying I have to attend in person.

It's a quirky system, i use last date i entered Thailand, maybe you can find a helpful person at Immigration who can advise the correct answer, not just a guess

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Will B Good said:

You are right in using the date that you last entered Thailand but it will always be rejected as your 1st report on re-entry has to be done in person (or use an Agent to do it for you). 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:
10 hours ago, Will B Good said:

It's a quirky system, i use last date i entered Thailand, maybe you can find a helpful person at Immigration who can advise the correct answer, not just a guess

It's the most recent date you entered Thailand. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Mike Teavee said:

You are right in using the date that you last entered Thailand but it will always be rejected as your 1st report on re-entry has to be done in person (or use an Agent to do it for you). 

I haven't been paying too much attention to this thread lately, since my 90-day online reporting has been working well, so perhaps this discussion is referring to a specific IO branch.  If that is the case, ignore my next comments.   I don't think it is correct that you always have to report in person to do the 90-day after leaving the country. At least, that has not been my experience.   I have traveled out of the country several times in the last couple of years, most recently to China in 2023, and I was still able to do my next 90-day report on-line.   With the China trip, I returned to Thailand Dec. 4, 2023 and I did my  next 90-day report on-line in January 2024.  I use the Jomtien IO branch.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, newnative said:

I haven't been paying too much attention to this thread lately, since my 90-day online reporting has been working well, so perhaps this discussion is referring to a specific IO branch.  If that is the case, ignore my next comments.   I don't think it is correct that you always have to report in person to do the 90-day after leaving the country. At least, that has not been my experience.   I have traveled out of the country several times in the last couple of years, most recently to China in 2023, and I was still able to do my next 90-day report on-line.   With the China trip, I returned to Thailand Dec. 4, 2023 and I did my  next 90-day report on-line in January 2024.  I use the Jomtien IO branch.  

Thanks....DrJack has advised me to do it by post as maybe some mismatch arises with the TM30 when doing it online?????

Going to post it off tomorrow. The fine is about the same as the cost of the b****y journey to the IO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, newnative said:

I also use Jomtien IO & had no problems reporting Online when I got back from the UK in May 2023 but things changed (I think earlier this year) so it didn't work when I tried it in August having got back from the UK in May, lots of other guys have reported similar experiences.

Edited by Mike Teavee

5 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

I also use Jomtien IO & had no problems reporting Online when I got back from the UK in May 2023 but things changed (I think earlier this year) so it didn't work when I tried it in August having got back from the UK in May, lots of other guys have reported similar experiences.

Thanks, Mike.  I didn't realize it has now become a problem--and it was working so well!  Darn.

• Like 1

On 9/14/2024 at 7:21 PM, Will B Good said:

Can anyone explain the logic behind having to report in person to complete a 90 day report because you left Thailand for a few weeks?????

It really is a pain. I'm not even sure how to handle my current problem because for the past 12 years, I've never stayed more than two months/ ~ 60 days in Thailand in one go, and even that is a stretch.

The only time(s) I reported my address was during Covid; same condo address but a different passport. I still have copies of those approved reports. Since then, I have never stayed longer than eight weeks, so I never reported again (you can't even go and report voluntarily unless you stay at least 75 days to get into the 15-day advance window).

I now need a residence certificate under the new passport, and unfortunately, I live in BKK, where one previous report is mandatory before they issue you one.

Wonder if they'd accept that together with a current TM30 and the new passport number or if I'm SOL.

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, FlyingThai said:

It really is a pain. I'm not even sure how to handle my current problem because for the past 12 years, I've never stayed more than two months/ ~ 60 days in Thailand in one go, and even that is a stretch.

The only time(s) I reported my address was during Covid; same condo address but a different passport. I still have copies of those approved reports. Since then, I have never stayed longer than eight weeks, so I never reported again (you can't even go and report voluntarily unless you stay at least 75 days to get into the 15-day advance window).

I now need a residence certificate under the new passport, and unfortunately, I live in BKK, where one previous report is mandatory before they issue you one.

Wonder if they'd accept that together with a current TM30 and the new passport number or if I'm SOL.

Worth a try. Bang out your own TM30.....I do my own under my wife's name and tabian baan.....

Every step of the way they make things awkward.

I filled all my forms for the last extension......rejected....... I used black ink......have to use blue now??????

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

I filled all my forms for the last extension......rejected....... I used black ink......have to use blue now??????

Always been a potential problem, and still, despite the many years of existence of colour photocopying. I note than when Thais ask me for signed documents for officialdom they specify blue ink.

Edit: Forgot to add that someone will be along to say they have been filled in/signing everything in black ink for 30 years and never had a problem, but if you use black ink you might have a problem, whereas with blue they can't reject it on that.

Edited by mokwit
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Worth a try. Bang out your own TM30.....I do my own under my wife's name and tabian baan.....

Every step of the way they make things awkward.

Ok, that's definitely a new one (at least for me). 🤡

Just now, FlyingThai said:

Ok, that's definitely a new one (at least for me). 🤡

Here's the rub........I filled them all out again in blue ink.......he looked at them......gave me them back and said these are the old forms, you need to fill in the new ones......aaaarrrrggghhhh

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Always been a potential problem, and still, despite the many years of existence of colour photocopying. I note than when Thais ask me for signed documents for officialdom they specify blue ink.

Signatures have to be in blue ink, have been rejected for that before because bank signed in black. Everything else can be in black. In fact, I fill in documents on my PC and print them

33 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Here's the rub........I filled them all out again in blue ink.......he looked at them......gave me them back and said these are the old forms, you need to fill in the new ones......aaaarrrrggghhhh

We are not allowed to appear at immigration and do things correctly.......:wink:, I take a black and blue pen so I'm ready for the IO's preference on any particular day.....😉

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

We are not allowed to appear at immigration and do things correctly.......:wink:, I take a black and blue pen so I'm ready for the IO's preference on any particular day.....😉

Genius.

Last time I went, I downloaded the forms I needed to fill in from their website, the day before.......

Wrong forms....you need to fill these in.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, CANSIAM said:

Maybe adding pink to the collection will satisfy every preference.

• Love It 1

14 minutes ago, FlyingThai said:

Maybe adding pink to the collection will satisfy every preference.

And add various copies of documents in colour and black and white to your arsenal..... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CallumWK said:

Signatures have to be in blue ink, have been rejected for that before because bank signed in black. Everything else can be in black. In fact, I fill in documents on my PC and print them

I do same, all forms (PDF) pre-filled out, every year I change dates and print, never an issue

• Agree 1