Would I be allowed in with a tourist visa, if I’ve been more than 6 months already in Thailand this year?

So, I arrived on February this year with a 60-day tourist visa, then extended using the covid extensions till August, when I left. This was more than 180 days, or 6months. I planned to go somewhere else this winter but there are no good options in Asia at the moment, everything is closed or with 2 weeks quarantine.

Would I be allowed in with a tourist visa or visa-exemption if I’ve been more than 6 months already in Thailand this year? Or there's a high chance of immigration turning me down?

4 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

If you obtain a tourist visa you will be admitted into Thailand. 

Let me rephrase then: Would I be given a Tourist visa if I’ve been more than 6 months already in Thailand this year? Or there's a high chance of the embassy/consulate turning me down?

11 minutes ago, gma992 said:

Would I be given a Tourist visa if I’ve been more than 6 months already in Thailand this year?

You have obtained one Tourist Visa this year. Also you have been out of Thailand for 3 ish months.

You will be given another tv.

Where are you planning to obtain the TV?.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

You have obtained one Tourist Visa this year. Also you have been out of Thailand for 3 ish months.

You will be given another tv.

Where are you planning to obtain the TV?.

Thanks! In Spain, I have to send the passport and documents it to a different province via normal mail, so is not very straight forward and I have to plan the timing really well with all other stuff like thaipass, PCR's, flights, etc, .. 

4 hours ago, khunPer said:

Don't forget, that if you stay more than 180 days in Thailand within a calendar year, you are in principle fully income taxable in Thailand...????

Fear monger much?