Young man seriously injured from a stab wound during a fight with a teenager in Chonburi

webfact

B4gGy9zR-944189-768x431-1-696x391.jpg

PHOTO: Wisarn Sangjaroen / Top News

By Goong Nang(GN)

Mueang Chonburi-A 20-year-old man sustained serious injuries from a stab wound after reportedly trying to attack a teenage security guard at a housing estate in Mueang Chonburi district.

The Samet Police was notified of the accident in front of a housing estate in the Samet sub-district over the past weekend.

Police and emergency responders arrived at the scene to find the injured young man, named Mr. Jack, 20. He had sustained injuries from a stab wound to his stomach and was bleeding heavily. He was rushed to a local hospital for assistance. Meanwhile, the suspect, Mr. Kajon Srisopa, had fled the scene prior to the arrival of law enforcement, according to witnesses.

Mr. Teerawut Kantawong, a food delivery driver who witnessed the incident told Samet police, “I heard the sounds of fighting which drew my attention and I saw the victim (Jack) running to me crying for help, bleeding heavily.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/12/14/young-man-seriously-injured-from-a-stab-wound-during-a-fight-with-a-teenager-in-chonburi/

PattayaNews.jpg

3 hours ago, mikebell said:

Note to Plod, the assailant is hiding at his mother's.

I wouldn't call a security guard that was on duty and protetcting himself from an older thug an assailant. But that being said, he's probably at moms house.????

Wish there was a picture of the guards knife, I'm wondering what king I should carry, seems he had a good one.

Edited by IAMHERE
spelling