Mobile Registrations for Pfizer Boosters to Begin on December 16

snoop1130

3 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

If I had a time machine

If you had a time machine wouldn't you make a boatload more money making more time machines and selling them? Or selling "rides"?

This system (mobile service provider) has been in place for a few months so not sure what's new here? Other than the three month cut-off, used be prior to 31 July. The new cut-off is 31 October. And it's still just for sinostuff/AZ.

Still not seeing boosters for Pfizer 2X yet, and yes, I mean Pfizer as a booster.

This at Bang Sue is ONLY if you got your first shots there, correct?  

I hate to think there is some reasoning that is going to 'force' you to go back where you got your original vacination all over the Nation.

Edited by IAMHERE
spelling
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Crossy said:

Got my QR code via the DTAC site (despite being an AiS user).

Easy-peasy.

Getting stuck on the 22nd.

Did you get your first and second shots at Bang Sue in order to get your booster appointment?  Dtac's registration seems to suggest that it's only available for those done initially at Bang Sue.  I had mine at Phayatai 2 but would like to register for this booster.

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Did you get your first and second shots at Bang Sue in order to get your booster appointment?  Dtac's registration seems to suggest that it's only available for those done initially at Bang Sue.  I had mine at Phayatai 2 but would like to register for this booster.

I got my first at Siriraj and second at Bang Sue after Siriraj failed to come up with a revised appointment date when the government reduced the inter-jab period.

Of course it wouldn't hurt to actually stick your details into the page and see if it generates you an appointment.

• Like 1

My second AZ jab at Bang Sue Station was on 30 September and with the DTAC app I registered for a Pfizer booster on 25 January : I could not fill in my nationality because they never heard about Belgium (so I filled in N/A as if I were stateless)  I got a reply that my request was refused because I did not meet the standards set by the Ministry of Health.

Can I go for a walk-in vaccination at the Thai Japanese Youth Center in Bangkok (I live in Pathum Thani)?

21 minutes ago, Crossy said:

I got my first at Siriraj and second at Bang Sue after Siriraj failed to come up with a revised appointment date when the government reduced the inter-jab period.

Of course it wouldn't hurt to actually stick your details into the page and see if it generates you an appointment.

Of course I have, now, just before I read your response.  Fully booked.  Thanks.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Of course I have, now, just before I read your response.  Fully booked.  Thanks.

Bu99er! ???? 

I'm sure the government will dribble out some more vaxx sometime.

• Like 1

Information from different mobile companies and media sources, is contradictory on the Bang Sue connection. I figure you do not have to have had one shot at Bang Sue. Evidence below:

Six hours after applying yesterday afternoon, I got my appointment QR code last evening, for Jan 18, via my DTAC app, even though I never got a shot at Bang Sue. Got both AZs at Phyathai 2 Hospital. 

Also:

People who fulfill these criteria and had their second shot at the Central Vaccination Center in Bang Sue will automatically receive an appointment via SMS.

It's just saying people previously registered at Bang Sue will get an SMS to book. 

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp
Details
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

AIS registration is not working.

Screenshot_20211217-124811_Samsung Internet.jpg

I tested it minutes ago and got through to the AIS site. But didn't go any further. 

Used this: https://www.ais.th/vaccinesforthais/

I see the first thing you have to do is input your mobile number (AIS) and wait for an OTP. Maybe it's checking to see if you are an AIS customer?

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp

7 hours ago, Crossy said:

Got my QR code via the DTAC site (despite being an AiS user).

Easy-peasy.

Getting stuck on the 22nd.

The government vaccine registration websites being offered by the three TH mobile carriers have ZERO connection or relationship to whether a person is their phone service customer or not.

Anyone who's eligible can use any of the registration front-end websites being offered by the mobile carriers, regardless of whether you have phone service with any one of them or not.

But of course, you do have to give the system SOME TH mobile number in order for them to send back your registration/appointment information.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

1 hour ago, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

I tested it minutes ago and got through to the AIS site. But didn't go any further. 

Used this: https://www.ais.th/vaccinesforthais/

I see the first thing you have to do is input your mobile number (AIS) and wait for an OTP. Maybe it's checking to see if you are an AIS customer?

I went as far as picking an appointment date, hit next and got a message it was all full. 

When going back to select another date it crashed.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I saw that language on DTAC website in EN.

But when I looked at the AIS website, it's EN version didn't seem to have that same limitation in terms of only being open to prior Bang Sue shot recipients.

It would be great if someone can clarify whether in fact the actual registration system for boosters is or is not requiring the prior shots to have been at Bang Sue.

PS - I see Kaoboi above has posted indicating he could access the booster shot registration system even though he did NOT get his two prior shots there.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I saw that language on DTAC website in EN.

But when I looked at the AIS website, it's EN version didn't seem to have that same limitation in terms of only being open to prior Bang Sue shot recipients.

It would be great if someone can clarify whether in fact the actual registration system for boosters is or is not requiring the prior shots to have been at Bang Sue.

I posted this above. I got an appointment QR last evening despite being double-jabbed at Phyathai 2 and never having been to Bang Sue. As well, note there are two other inoculation sites to choose from -- Asiatique and Fashion Island -- aside from Bang Sue. 

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp
  • Thanks 1

Given the comments above about the mobile systems now saying registrations are FULL, I'd be kinda curious to know just what Pfizer doses the TH government is using for these booster shots?

Are these the leftovers of the original one or two U.S. government Pfizer vaccine donations to Thailand? Or, have any of the Pfizer doses the Thai government belatedly attempted to order actually begun arriving as yet (I don't recall seeing any news that the latter actually had).

The difference, I presume, is if they're still relying on the U.S. donated doses, when those are done, they're done. But if they've actually started getting their own Pfizer deliveries from the government's orders, those have some prospect of being re-supplied.