Mobile Registrations for Pfizer Boosters to Begin on December 16

snoop1130

10 hours ago, Crossy said:

Got my QR code via the DTAC site (despite being an AiS user).

Easy-peasy.

Getting stuck on the 22nd.

Meanwhile, Madam (2 x  Sinopharm) got the same SMS and (unusually for her) acted upon it promptly and got the same time and place as myself.

When the system works it works well, but ...

7 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I saw that language on DTAC website in EN.

But when I looked at the AIS website, it's EN version didn't seem to have that same limitation in terms of only being open to prior Bang Sue shot recipients.

It would be great if someone can clarify whether in fact the actual registration system for boosters is or is not requiring the prior shots to have been at Bang Sue.

PS - I see Kaoboi above has posted indicating he could access the booster shot registration system even though he did NOT get his two prior shots there.

It doesn't matter now, they're all fully booked.

17 hours ago, lujanit said:

I received a confirmation SMS of the date and time of the Pfizer shot within 30 seconds of hitting Submit.  Amazing!

Just to clarify this was through the True site and I am a True pre-paid customer.  The confirmation SMS didn't send me a QR code, only the date and time of the vaccination.  I'm not sure how to get the QR code.

17 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I'd be kinda curious to know just what Pfizer doses the TH government is using for these booster shots?

~ 20 mm were ordered a while ago (June), and at least 14 mm have arrived. (donations excluded)

All 20 mm are due before the end of the month. Any remaining may have already arrived.

Millions of students have been double vaxxed with Pfizer.

Millions have been boosterized with Pfizer.

Another 30 mm Pfizer are on order for delivery in Q1 and Q3 2022.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, lujanit said:

Just to clarify this was through the True site and I am a True pre-paid customer.  The confirmation SMS didn't send me a QR code, only the date and time of the vaccination.  I'm not sure how to get the QR code.

What is your vaccination history?

i guess this is not for those vaccinated with 2 times Pfizer by the donation from USA and administered  by BKK hospital Pattaya  hospital staff on example Central 6 th floor in Aug.& Sept. 2021

• Haha 1

A post with several items from disallowed social media sources has been removed.

Please see the forum's rule on social media content posting:

18) Social Media content is acceptable in most social forums. However, in factual areas such as news, current affairs and health topics, it cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or government agency, and must include a weblink to the original source.

On 12/17/2021 at 7:32 AM, malibukid said:

for us who have had 2 doses of Pfizer, when and how can we obtain a Pfizer booster?

The latest guidelines appear to indicate recipients of dual Pfizer vaccines are supposed to wait six months after their second shot.  So in Thailand, I don't think any sizable population of double Pfizer folks have reached the 6 months after point thus far.

That's what happens when you get a better/more effective vaccine than the dual AZ doses, which used to have a 6 months after standard for boosters here, that now has been moved up by the government to only 3 months after the second dose.

Because, studies were showing that the dual AZ doses were having waning protections from Delta that dropped faster and lower than the dual Pfizer doses that only got rolled out in Thailand after the first wave of dual AZ doses had occurred.

• Like 1

On 12/17/2021 at 3:20 AM, RichardColeman said:

If I had a time machine I'd go back 30 months and buy stocks in these companies - all of which have doubled in value. 

Pandemics appear extremely good business for these people and their shareholders

Of course.

There providing life saving vaccines.

Research and development cost a lot.

Why are you complaining?

You probably got the donated Pfeizer.

Edited by MrJ2U