Third Booster shots ( Pattaya area )

banglay

Any updates as to where in pattaya 3rd booster shots can be gotten from today on? I have contacted some of the local hospitals that have Moderna for sale but they say they are sold out... any other ideas? thank you!

1 hour ago, likerdup1 said:

Any updates as to where in pattaya 3rd booster shots can be gotten from today on? I have contacted some of the local hospitals that have Moderna for sale but they say they are sold out... any other ideas? thank you!

Monks training place Suk highway     new signage gone up  any day Id say

The latest info is posted every weekend on the Facebook page for Banglamung Hospital.

The chart is attached below. Bottom line, go to the PlayStore, find and install the app called QueQ. Instead of choosing Vaccination Center, choose Public Service. Scroll down to the 17th listing, which is an attractive icon; stare at it and you will see the B for Banglamung and a blue dolphin. It asks for your ID number; they want your 6000+  vax ID. Keep going, find a day when the 10am or 11am reservation window is available. Take your time and choose carefully because you will not be able to edit or delete your choice, nor add another.

272866628_4215483418555404_5679536238356819198_n.jpg

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, mahjongguy said:

The latest info is posted every weekend on the Facebook page for Banglamung Hospital.

The chart is attached below. Bottom line, go to the PlayStore, find and install the app called QueQ. Instead of choosing Vaccination Center, choose Public Service. Scroll down to the 17th listing, which is an attractive icon; stare at it and you will see the B for Banglamung and a blue dolphin. It asks for your ID number; they want your 6000+  vax ID. Keep going, find a day when the 10am or 11am reservation window is available. Take your time and choose carefully because you will not be able to edit or delete your choice, nor add another.

272866628_4215483418555404_5679536238356819198_n.jpg

Thx for the heads Up   it worked a treat , but it was not the 17th on the list better just to look for the Banglamung and a blue dolphin icon     I did it early this morning and got an appointment for the 2nd Feb (PM)  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, banglay said:

... it was not the 17th on the list

Yup, today it's the 12th on the Public Service list.

...I did it early this morning and got an appointment for the 2nd Feb (PM)  

If you happen to be 70yo or older, proceed to the head of the line and let them know.

I used the QueQ  app this morning and have been given an appointment between 13:00 hrs and 14;00hrs  2nd  Feb ,  can some kind person please tell me whereabouts in the hospital the vaccinations are being given ? and what is the procedure? and   do I need take take my passport and proof of previous vaccination  cert ?

Thank in advance ????

You should check your reservation: the hospital has been running its vaccination program off-site at the nearby Chittabhawan Temple. Perhaps you could call the hospital and verify.

You will need your passport plus a copy of the photo page, and a pen for the questionnaire. You already provided your 6000... ID number but it would be good to take a copy of the receipt from your 2nd jab.

I took a proof of address. They didn't ask for it but when I offered, they seem happy to enter that info into their system.

Be ready to show your Queq reservation on your phone and you will get steered in the right direction. There are plenty of staff and they are glad to help.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mahjongguy said:

You should check your reservation: the hospital has been running its vaccination program off-site at the nearby Chittabhawan Temple. Perhaps you could call the hospital and verify.

You will need your passport plus a copy of the photo page, and a pen for the questionnaire. You already provided your 6000... ID number but it would be good to take a copy of the receipt from your 2nd jab.

I took a proof of address. They didn't ask for it but when I offered, they seem happy to enter that info into their system.

Be ready to show your Queq reservation on your phone and you will get steered in the right direction. There are plenty of staff and they are glad to help.

your reply is very appreciated  thx for taking the time ????  Contacted Bang Lamung Hospital and the vaccination are being held here   https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fmaps%2FH6KeaJhMx9fVaeaE6%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2nmKzzYWBc7xbOqcoBqxDkBT3Ms2UaOObsBxnn4YZUdNBzimss7_VT4hk&h=AT1H1tVrx5rwP2M2BoL8DywKXpgK6ypr630nZ596hfQoATJar_xlSnp6AR821NoIvohTnaa-kvmjxntTfyLGRIuvAFwrBzUI4wJ1GdFMkxxB7yxoSt1pNeOvzkl-v_o9BcA    

Edited by banglay

Yup, that's the monk's college. Drive in, go to the left and you should find a place to park. Then walk all the way over to the left side of the (quite large) property and you will see holding areas with chairs, tables for the data entry folks, tables indoors where the shots are administered.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I believe the option of getting a booster at Royal Garden ended at the end of March, does anybody know where I could get a Moderna booster now?

I don't mind paying for it, just struggling to find somewhere that's doing them. 

Thanks

MTV 

Edited by Mike Teavee

1 hour ago, Mike Teavee said:

I believe the option of getting a booster at Royal Garden ended at the end of March, does anybody know where I could get a Moderna booster now?

I don't mind paying for it, just struggling to find somewhere that's doing them. 

Thanks

MTV 

Bangsue

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mike Teavee said:

Thanks

MTV 

Call Pattaya Memorial Hospital and ask. If they can, it'll be 1600 baht. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, fredscats said:

Bangsue

Thanks I'm actually in Bangkok on 11th & 12th but don't fancy the idea of getting a booster shot before or after getting an inplant!

I will keep it in mind though as I visit friends in Bangkok at least once per month so can take a trip out there if I can't get it closer to home. 

Edited by Mike Teavee