Third Booster shots ( Pattaya area )

banglay

Already had two az ,today went to stadium in chayapruk got there 8.30 sat outside for about 30 mins then into the stadium ,packed to the roof ,eventually got my phizer booster 10 to 12 just before lunch .had to show my pink card and my previous doc for my az which i got through mor prom ,all very easy just time consuming .

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

Already had two az ,today went to stadium in chayapruk got there 8.30 sat outside for about 30 mins then into the stadium ,packed to the roof ,eventually got my phizer booster 10 to 12 just before lunch .had to show my pink card and my previous doc for my az which i got through mor prom ,all very easy just time consuming .

Was the pink card required?

How much time since your 2nd AZ shot?

On 12/17/2021 at 4:10 PM, jaideedave said:

I'm afrain my vaccy filter is full. I respectfully decline any more shots. Two is my limit even if you offer me a free pizza. When will this farce end? I know of noone who has or had the so called wuflu. I changed my mind when they target 5 year olds . ONLY if they threaten to deport will I consider taking endless shots? what for? 

you a member of the head in sand club

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Was the pink card required?

How much time since your 2nd AZ shot?

It was for me as i had my two az through mor prom and they had my pink card no ,i assume if you got your first shots with your passport thats what you show , by the way on my document i got from mor prom showing my first two shots ,the second 3 and a half months ago ,its says in thai that i am Thai , and i always thought i was British ,lol

• Haha 1

for the benefit of all.

i had 2 shots of pfizer in europe 6 months ago.

yesterday i just walked into the sport arena of pattaya already mentioned without any reservation, just passport and european certificate of vaccination

i waited 4 hours in queue

they registered me

i got my 3rd pfizer(free)

i went back home

check the calendar of the vaccination days and go when you want

for further info call banglamung hospital (they manage this)

don't buy anything in hospital

bye

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Svadhistana said:

for the benefit of all.

yesterday i just walked into the sport arena of pattaya already mentioned without any reservation, just passport and european certificate of vaccination

they registered me

i went back home

bye

Thanks.

What time did you arrive?

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Svadhistana said:

for the benefit of all.

they registered me

i went back home

bye

Was it a full shot or a half shot?

1 hour ago, CRUNCHER said:

Yeah, I wonder if you buy Moderna at a private hospital, having already had two doses of something else, will they give you the full dose or just a half-dose? It seems the booster should just be a half-dose of Moderna, while a full dose of Pfizer is fine.

"From those findings, they determined a preference for the Pfizer vaccine to be offered to all adults who participate in the UK’s booster programme.

Moreover, the JCVI found that individuals could be offered half a dose of the Moderna vaccine as an alternative.

In its independent report that was released last September, it explained: “A half dose (50µg) of Moderna vaccine is advised over a full dose due to the levels of reactogenicity seen following boosting with a full dose within the COV-BOOST trial.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1540424/astrazeneca-vaccine-not-used-booster-what-happened-oxford-mRNA-evg

23 hours ago, CRUNCHER said:

I don't know, so I have the sure answer for you. Although it's true that half dose of Moderna is recommended, I never read such an advice for Pfizer. Moreover the syringe and its content look the same I had previously. But this is just an opinion, not the law of gravity.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Guderian said:

Yeah, I wonder if you buy Moderna at a private hospital, having already had two doses of something else, will they give you the full dose or just a half-dose? It seems the booster should just be a half-dose of Moderna, while a full dose of Pfizer is fine.

"From those findings, they determined a preference for the Pfizer vaccine to be offered to all adults who participate in the UK’s booster programme.

Moreover, the JCVI found that individuals could be offered half a dose of the Moderna vaccine as an alternative.

In its independent report that was released last September, it explained: “A half dose (50µg) of Moderna vaccine is advised over a full dose due to the levels of reactogenicity seen following boosting with a full dose within the COV-BOOST trial.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1540424/astrazeneca-vaccine-not-used-booster-what-happened-oxford-mRNA-evg

Regardless 1st 2nd or booster Moderna in Thailand is only provided by 50mg

Hi All . 

Worldwide it now seems that a 3rd booster shot will be needed 90 days after receiving your 2nd shot and it looks like this will be ongoing  every 90 day for the foreseeable future.

I seriously can not believe that anyone would be willing to take a booster shot ever 90 day from now on......There is absolutely no precedence in medical history for getting vaxed this often.......If it works then 1 or 2 should be enough........No telling what mutable repeated jabs will be doing to people...... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, redwood1 said:

I seriously can not believe that anyone would be willing to take a booster shot ever 90 day from now on......There is absolutely no precedence in medical history for getting vaxed this often.......If it works then 1 or 2 should be enough........No telling what mutable repeated jabs will be doing to people....

I expect a more specific jab will come along (Omicron specific?), which will make that not the case. All the ones we have now are for original and earlier strains, and Omicron has too many mutations for them to work that well. I suspect we are being misled wrt boosters being the solution.

• Sad 1

On 12/24/2021 at 10:41 AM, Svadhistana said:

for the benefit of all.

they registered me

i went back home

bye

Do you know what is the required minimum time from 2nd shot to get the 3rd? Got my 2nd mid Sept in Europe and need to find the third one here as it seems no travels to Europe anytime soon. Where to find the vaccination availability dates? 

On 12/27/2021 at 4:51 PM, mran66 said:

Do you know what is the required minimum time from 2nd shot to get the 3rd? Got my 2nd mid Sept in Europe and need to find the third one here as it seems no travels to Europe anytime soon. Where to find the vaccination availability dates? 

Yes. A minimum  of 6 months is required from the 2nd shot to get the booster. If you just go, i.e., after 5 months and a half they will reject you. This is not an opinion. It's a personally verified fact.

• Thanks 1

Regarding Royal Garden Plaza:  This is a good translation from the City Hall Facebook page.

Announcement !! Muang Pattaya Hospital opens Covid-19 vaccination center in 
Muang Pattaya at Royal Garden Plaza, Pattaya.
 Open Monday to Friday (except public holidays and public holidays)
 From 29 December 2564 to 31 March 2565
 Time 11:00 to 15:00 p.m. Queue tickets start at 10:00 am etc.
 For those who want to register needle 3
 Pre-registration is available at Royal Garden Plaza, Pattaya
 From the time of 11:00 to 15:00 p.m. The
  ( After the registration is completed, the officer will make an 
appointment for the injection date again )

So, since my three months comes up on Sunday, January 15th, I went this morning to get an appointment for mid-January.

It was pretty calm there and I only stood in line for an hour. Finally I reached the desk and was told I could not register until the three months was up. So I should come back on the 16th and I would get the jab if the day's quota wasn't yet met, otherwise I would AT THAT TIME be given an appointment.

If you speak Thai and think I misunderstood, here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/pattayacontactcenter/

and here's the pertinent text:

booster at Pattaya City Hospital.JPG

Edited by mahjongguy
so pi**ed off I can't type properly

1 hour ago, Svadhistana said:

Yes. A minimum  of 6 months is required from the 2nd shot to get the booster. If you just go, i.e., after 5 months and a half they will reject you. This is not an opinion. It's a personally verified fact.

I would say it's a personally verified piece of nonsense for many of us.  I had mine just after the three month mark.

On 12/27/2021 at 9:51 AM, mran66 said:

It depends on the vacccine used for the first two.  There's a table posted in one of the threads on here with the details.  I know for me I was 2 x AZ jabs initially and the time was 3 months before I could get the (Pfizer) booster.

It sounds to me that my point was not clear.

I realize that I am not eligible for a third shot until three months have passed since my 2nd A-Z. That qualifying date is 16 days from now.

The post from City Hall seems to say quite clearly that we are invited to pre-register. That is not true in any sense. It's a drop-in daily event and if it so happens that the daily limit of the vaccine they specify has run out for the day then they will schedule a day for you to return. They refused to register me until the three months are done and even then they probably won't make appointment, they'll just jab me. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, mahjongguy said:

So, since my three months comes up on Sunday, January 15th, I went this morning to get an appointment for mid-January.

Which vaccine are they giving at Royal Garden as the booster if you've had two AZ shots? Is it still Pfizer, or are they starting to roll out the third shot of AZ now?

I asked, he said Pfizer. I'd like to believe him but I left without any proof that I'd even made an appearance. I'll go back in two weeks when I'm qualified, see what they offer. If it's a third A-Z I may decline. 

Two other possibilities: there may be another walk-in at the Sports Center in mid-January, or Bangkok Pattaya Hospital might have an event at Central Festival that includes boosters.

• Like 1

On 12/30/2021 at 1:29 PM, treetops said:

I would say it's a personally verified piece of nonsense for many of us.  I had mine just after the three month mark.

It depends on the vacccine used for the first two.  There's a table posted in one of the threads on here with the details.  I know for me I was 2 x AZ jabs initially and the time was 3 months before I could get the (Pfizer) booster.

Next time you read my post better. I talked about 2 previous PFIZER shots and 6 months are still required to get the booster. Nonsense is yours.

• Confused 1

On 12/17/2021 at 4:58 PM, Guderian said:

Booster shots are essential aganst the omicron strain, or so the scientists and doctors tell us. After all, one person has died in the UK with omicron (N.B. not because of omicron), but the government cited patient privacy and declined to give any further details. It turns out that he was an antivaxer in his 70's, but it's still possible that he died of a heart attack, or got run over by a bus, or something totally non-Covid. And as of this morning, it's reported that (roll the drums and prepare to tremble in your boots!) 16 people have been hospitalised in the UK with omicron. Yes sir, you'd better get a move on and chase down those boosters before you become one of those 16 unfortunates, lol. After all, the symptoms are almost exactly the same as for the common cold, and you'd definitely pump large amounts of chemicals and bits of virus into your bloodstream to avoid a case of the sniffles and a minor cough now, wouldn't you?

Booster shots are essential as the mRNA vaccines only have a shelf life of 6 months.

Governments around the world have purchased far too much Pfizer and Moderna in their panic and now cannot get rid of them and the expiry dates are coming soon.

Therefore they need arms to get the vaccine pumped into before the vaccine needs to be thrown away and they look like idiots for wasting money.

So yes........Boosters needed asap..............got to use up all that stock.