Mother furious with railway authorities after daughter, 6, gets her head caught while alighting train

webfact

9pm1.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Daily News reported that a mother of a six year old girl went on Facebook to air her grievances after her daughter got her head caught in a door while alighting a train.

The 279 Bangkok to Aranyaprathet train had arrived at their stop, the station of Khok Makok in Prachinburi.

The door appeared to have suddenly closed while the little girl was getting off trapping her head and leaving her dangling outside.

Staff managed to open the door and rescue her though she needed hospital treatment for bruising.

The mother criticized the staff.

Daily News went to the station and got "no comment" and were told there was no CCTV there. 

It appeared this was an automatic door or was closed by staff too quickly. 

Health insurance plans that meet the long stay visa requirements

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2021-12-20

Whatever you're going through, the Samaritans are here for you

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

20 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Odd how so many posters find a young child's trauma to be a suitable subject for mockery,  

I made a comment saying it was poor parenting, you gave me a sad face. Is this mockery? 

What would you like me to say in my comment? What an outstanding mother she has. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:
2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Odd how so many posters find a young child's trauma to be a suitable subject for mockery,  

I made a comment saying it was poor parenting, you gave me a sad face. Is this mockery? 

I said "so many posters", not all posters.   

Regardless, I don't know how you come to the conclusion that what happened was a result of "poor parenting", perhaps you were there to witness it?   Did you ever have any incident or accident as a child in which you were temporarily hurt (I doubt that any child didn't) and, if you did, were your parents condemned as being guilty of "poor parenting"?

I was not mocking you, God knows how you drew that conclusion, I was suggesting that it was "sad" that you jumped to a conclusion about the mother's parenting skills, someone of whom you know nothing, because of one single incident that you read about in the media.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

...and perfectly normal English!

Getting a bit off topic here, but these days getting off an aeroplane is 'de-planing'. So getting off a train should be 'de-training'

Or should it not be un-boarding?

In my days it was 'getting off', but then again that could apply to dating the aforementioned bird with long legs!  LOL

Edited by KannikaP
  • Like 1