What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2022)

CharlieH

3 hours ago, SpaceKadet said:

But, why does there always have to be a very explicit gay couple in almost every new movie? Preferably black and white.

Yes, I sit with wife now, when watching, with anticipation of:

Gay couple ... check

Interracial couple ... check

Oppressed race reference ... check

Gay interracial couple ...  budget cuts

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Yes, I sit with wife now, when watching, with anticipation of:

Gay couple ... check

Interracial couple ... check

Oppressed race reference ... check

Gay interracial couple ...  budget cuts

Weird way to watch shows.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gargamon said:

Someone in another thread pointed out that those that complain about the all the "woke"ness prevalent in today's entertainment are mainly the "deplorables".

It doesn't really matter to me as I focus on the plot, the quality of the acting, the cinematography, etc. The "woke"ness is nothing I consider, unlike some here where it seems to be the only thing they consider. I guess that means that I'm not a deplorable.  

Wow, that's amazing.  I can do all that, and check off the expected wokeness, when they show, and they will.

Can also chew gum & walk at the same time.  You going to spin that into a deplorable state of mind also.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Jai Dee said:

If you are into superheroes movies and shows then you might be interested in Peacemaker, a new series from DC starring John Cena which is now streaming on HBOmax.

3 episodes have been released so far.

I am not usually a fan of super hero stuff but did enjoy the Deadpool movies.

I enjoyed the first episode of Peacemaker so downloaded Suicide Squad and The Suicide Squad movies to know the back story.  Watching the 1st movie and I think I may need a break from super heros for a few days. I hope the 2nd movie and the rest of the series is better than the 1st movie.

I found the John Cena movie Vacation Friends funny so think I will like the Peacemaker series.

2 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

I'd appreciate a link please.

You are not supposed to give direct links to anything-----but if you go to RARBG   and put in the full

The innocent man S01  ......................... its on page 2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

I'd appreciate a link please.

Sorry I have a netflix subscription (find it invaluable for English/Thai subtitles depending on what we're watching) so I watched it on there, but the full version might be on Youtube as it's about 4 years old now. 

• Like 2

I tuned into the BBC iPlayer a couple of days ago and watched a documentary called, Jack the Ripper – – The Case Reopened, and it was extremely good IMO, as I've always been interested in these murders and why they happened.

They investigated the suspects which had been spoken about over the years and came to a different conclusion, and used modern day techniques to solve the problem of who the ripper was, and it seems they have succeeded.

On another note, I downloaded and watched a movie called, "Ray Donovan" and was a little perplexed about it and certain aspects which I couldn't understand, so perhaps I would have had to have watched some of the series to be in the know??

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, xylophone said:

I tuned into the BBC iPlayer a couple of days ago and watched a documentary called, Jack the Ripper – – The Case Reopened, and it was extremely good IMO, as I've always been interested in these murders and why they happened.

They investigated the suspects which had been spoken about over the years and came to a different conclusion, and used modern day techniques to solve the problem of who the ripper was, and it seems they have succeeded.

On another note, I downloaded and watched a movie called, "Ray Donovan" and was a little perplexed about it and certain aspects which I couldn't understand, so perhaps I would have had to have watched some of the series to be in the know??

I have watched all the Ray Donovan series  but I couldn't understand the movie except the bit where as a young RD he helped a movie get out of a jam and thus found a niche career

8 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Or watch for famous historical character from medieval England re cast as black. lol To pretend that multiculturalism has always existed...What next MLK as an albino? Rosa Parkes as a Karen?.lol

Its not always as black and white as you suggest. For example old time westerns rarely show black or gay cowboys, yet they definitely existed and black ones were very common.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 1

'During the Stalin era, Russian history was rewritten to conform to the political demands of an increasingly controlling regime. Limitations were imposed upon all sectors of culture, corresponding to the demands placed upon ideologists for a single, unified genealogy of the Bolsheviks' pre revolutionary precursors.'

Edited by The Hammer2021
  • Haha 1

Brilliant  news for Elmore Leonard fans with a new series  of Justified in the works. Based on the novel City Primeval

39 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Is it The Bay, and where might it be located, pray tell?

Morecambe  Bay is the location

Edited by The Hammer2021
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Brilliant  news for Elmore Leonard fans with a new series  of Justified in the works. Based on the novel City Primeval

Morecambe  Bay is the location

What is the actual name of the series and where can it be downloaded?

Edited by giddyup

11 minutes ago, giddyup said:

What is the name of the series and where can it be downloaded?

It’s called The Bay ( 2019 ) and can be found on the streaming sites fmovies.to, tinyzonetv.to , and my current go to streaming site, hdtoday.tv

Downloads, I’m not sure but the correct title should help , don’t confuse with another The Bay series from 2010 or a movie from 2012

Edited by Andrew Dwyer
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

It’s called The Bay ( 2019 ) and can be found on the streaming sites fmovies.to, tinyzonetv.to , and my current go to streaming site, hdtoday.tv

If the name of the series or movie recommended is wrong and there are no details as to where it can be found, it makes it a little difficult if not impossible to track down.

11 minutes ago, giddyup said:

If the name of the series or movie recommended is wrong and there are no details as to where it can be found, it makes it a little difficult if not impossible to track down.

The whole series is out--:The Bay" 6 episodes...... Its been out in TVChaosuk for the last 2 --3 weeks, I guessing that they got it from the Iplayer, so I expect it to be , elsewhere.....Soon......:omfg:

edit--Also has the full series of "Rules of The Game"

Edited by sanuk711
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Google will find it

You know Google ?

Just typed it in and VIOLA !

• Thanks 1