What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2022)

CharlieH

On 8/13/2022 at 10:18 PM, The Hammer2021 said:

A great TV series is The Runaway based on the East End gangster series  written by Martina Cole. She also wrote The  Take which was was made into a tough  criminal  thriller starring Tom Hardy.

The Runaway is brutal and uncompromising about East end working class life and the violence of the gangsterism that is the way  out. Thus its not just sensationalist but has a bit of depth. Excellent  casting, great wardrobe and solid production  values underpinned by orthodox  editing style make this  a good  but underrated and little known series. Not to  be confused with other productions of the  same name.

Just finished watching it and thoroughly enjoyed it.  Everything just as you said.  Alan Cumming, the transgender show girl, played an absolutely brilliant part.  Thank you.

Edited by ThaiFelix

47 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

Just finished watching it and thoroughly enjoyed it.  Everything just as you said.  Alan Cumming, the transgender show girl, played an absolutely brilliant part.  Thank you.

Have you seen The Take

Also good- I got my copy  via YouTube

Yes Cummings  was excellent  as well as the pockmarked gangster sidekick.

Of course another great  British  Gangster  film is Performance

.Here is a link to The Take

https://youtu.be/vzB9w6GEU6Q

Edited by The Hammer2021

I've just watched The Company season 1. The storyline (copied from IMDB)  "Spy vs. spy. Three Yale grads, class of 1954, join their respective countries' secret service. We follow them for 40 years - through the outing of a British spy, the Hungarian revolution, the Bay of Pigs, the scent of moles, and the collapse of the USSR. Fictional characters - Yalies Jack McCauliffe, Leo Kritzky, and Yevgeny Tsipin and Jack's boss Harvey Torriti - rub shoulders with real figures like Kim Philby and James Angleton to tell stories of romance, intrigue, double-crosses, false leads, suicide, execution, and exile - in the name of ideology, patriotism, paranoia, perfidy, and one-upsmanship."  I thought it was very good and worth a look IMHO. I got it from kickass2. It's cast includes Alfred Molina, Chris O'Donnell & Michael Keaton.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0488352/?ref_=tt_ov_inf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

If Possible could you just put where you sourced the Movie/TV from --

The newer ones are easy to locate --but have just been looking for MuttDaeng Spy series & Hammers "The Runaway"

Would make it a lot easier for a Thicko like me to find them.......

Thanks.........  image.png.2a5be6639612fc2d1b53bbc4f56e25a0.png.

I've just started downloading 'The Runaway' from TV Chaos.

• Thanks 1

Red Rose--------BBC3......Horror/thriller   .8 episodes all out........15/8............IMDB 8.8......ChaosTV/RARBG   etc

Think- its for a younger set then ASEAN --and wouldn't normally put it on but IMDB are giving it an 8.8....  which nearly the same Better call Saul etc.

2 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

If Possible could you just put where you sourced the Movie/TV from --

The newer ones are easy to locate --but have just been looking for MuttDaeng Spy series & Hammers "The Runaway"

Would make it a lot easier for a Thicko like me to find them.......

Thanks.........  image.png.2a5be6639612fc2d1b53bbc4f56e25a0.png.

Sorry about that @sanuk711, I watched The Company on tinyzonetv. I got the Game from solidtorrents. Runaway is also in tinyzonetv,

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ThaiFelix said:

Is Tiny Zone TV a download site, or can I install it on a Smart TV?

Edited by giddyup

31 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Is Tiny Zone TV a download site, or can I install it on a Smart TV?

There is a website and an app to stream movies. The website works best for me using Firefox browser on my android box. Brave browser works but not so well for me. Your experience may be different depending on your software platform/browser. I looked at the app and it didn't work too well on my android box. Other android devices may have a different experience.

The website is tinyzonetv<dot>net - not sure if proper link is allowed on this forum.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
  • Thanks 1

Better call Saul.......Talking Saul.......................... RARGB & everywhere

If your a little confused with the current program (last episode out now) There is a 40 minute program out today , where they discuss it put up different theories and explanations.

7 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Red Rose--------BBC3......Horror/thriller   .8 episodes all out........15/8............IMDB 8.8......ChaosTV/RARBG   etc

Think- its for a younger set then ASEAN --and wouldn't normally put it on but IMDB are giving it an 8.8....  which nearly the same Better call Saul etc.

That looks like something my niece would enjoy.

I can only find 720p versions... is it available in 1080p?

On 8/15/2022 at 7:41 PM, ThaiFelix said:
On 8/13/2022 at 10:18 PM, The Hammer2021 said:

A great TV series is The Runaway based on the East End gangster series  written by Martina Cole. She also wrote The  Take which was was made into a tough  criminal  thriller starring Tom Hardy.

The Runaway is brutal and uncompromising about East end working class life and the violence of the gangsterism that is the way  out. Thus its not just sensationalist but has a bit of depth. Excellent  casting, great wardrobe and solid production  values underpinned by orthodox  editing style make this  a good  but underrated and little known series. Not to  be confused with other productions of the  same name.

Expand  

I've also just finished The Runaway and enjoyed it. Thanks for the recommendation @The Hammer2021. I watched it on tinyzonetv.

19 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Better call Saul.......Talking Saul.......................... RARGB & everywhere

If your a little confused with the current program (last episode out now) There is a 40 minute program out today , where they discuss it put up different theories and explanations.

Thought the finale was a good episode to go out with.

17 hours ago, Jai Dee said:

That looks like something my niece would enjoy.

I can only find 720p versions... is it available in 1080p?

BBC iplayer doesn’t produce a true 1080 file, just an upscaled 720. 

There is a 1080 from scene group darkflix (web-DL from iplayer) of red rose available but it’s a smaller file with lower bitrate (detail within the picture) than the 720 you might find on another site. 

The 720 file looks to be your best option. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, mstevens said:

With hard-coded Korean subtitles i.e. that cannot be turned off.

Officially released next week without the subtitles.

Yes RARGB are saying 7 days before non subs are out

On 8/14/2022 at 5:41 PM, sanuk711 said:

Before We Die season 2             BBC crime/Drama .........  The Pirates and others 8 episodes

Yer underlined it   Season 2 Just released--- if you remember season one--Policewoman's son working restaurant run by Serbs but front  for Drugs....

All episodes out some have hard subs for Swedish etc--very little info on season 2 & no Youtube of seas 2 so I have put Youtube of season 1 to jog memories

Season One ----not season 2............

Before We Die season 2             BBC crime/Drama .........  The Pirates and others 8 episodes

What is being recommended  here?

Is this "Before we Die"

Or "The Pirates"

Thanks for the clarification

On 8/15/2022 at 8:53 PM, Mutt Daeng said:

I've just watched The Company season 1. The storyline (copied from IMDB)  "Spy vs. spy. Three Yale grads, class of 1954, join their respective countries' secret service. We follow them for 40 years - through the outing of a British spy, the Hungarian revolution, the Bay of Pigs, the scent of moles, and the collapse of the USSR. Fictional characters - Yalies Jack McCauliffe, Leo Kritzky, and Yevgeny Tsipin and Jack's boss Harvey Torriti - rub shoulders with real figures like Kim Philby and James Angleton to tell stories of romance, intrigue, double-crosses, false leads, suicide, execution, and exile - in the name of ideology, patriotism, paranoia, perfidy, and one-upsmanship."  I thought it was very good and worth a look IMHO. I got it from kickass2. It's cast includes Alfred Molina, Chris O'Donnell & Michael Keaton.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0488352/?ref_=tt_ov_inf

The  company isn't  available on tinyzonetv.to  but is on Fmovies.w  t  f

Both these free streaming services  are excellent  but unlike tinyzonetv.to Fmovies provides a better conyent description and comes with woke warning reviews which can save time.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I've just watched The Company season

Wanted to look at it--but I dont stream.  Had a look around for a download and its on Magnet. just 3 episodes and large 2.5gigs an episode.

1 hour ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Both these free streaming services  are excellent  but unlike tinyzonetv.to Fmovies provides a better conyent description and comes with woke warning reviews which can save time.

Do they interrupt the show with ads?

2 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

My apologies for that mistake. I downloaded The Company from kickass2 as in the post you quoted.

Edited by Mutt Daeng
typo