Thailand reports 3,011 new COVID-19 cases, 10 deaths, 3,315 recoveries

webfact

1 hour ago, Trip Hop said:

Found it a little alarming last night that upon checking in to our usual hotel off Soi Buakhao, that even the receptionist told us to be careful with Covid in that area?

As stated by previous posters, the word on the street paints a totally different picture to what the authorities seem to be letting on at the moment?

From someone who I have spoken to covid is rife in that area, words of 70% been spoken. Also one person went to hospital, not sure which, had a +ATK, not feeling great and was turned away for testing because not registered as resident. Think they are concerned they are going to be shut down again in a few days. Be interesting to see what comes of that new testing order that was issued early today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Newest information from the BP is a Woman who was triple vaccinated, 2 Sinovacs, and a Pfizer booster has tested positive in Nakhon Si Thammarat where she had traveled to from Bangkok by bus to attend the funeral of her grandfather.  She tested negative on December 28th prior to the trip south, after arrival on the 29th she attended the funeral rites and then started feeling ill.  She was an employee of Kasemrad Hospital here in Bangkok as an accountant and is only 26 years old.

This will surely reverberate through the hospital here in Bangkok and the community she went to as well as the folks who were on the bus she rode on.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Newest information from the BP is a Woman who was triple vaccinated, 2 Sinovacs, and a Pfizer booster has tested positive in Nakhon Si Thammarat where she had traveled to from Bangkok by bus to attend the funeral of her grandfather.  She tested negative on December 28th prior to the trip south, after arrival on the 29th she attended the funeral rites and then started feeling ill.  She was an employee of Kasemrad Hospital here in Bangkok as an accountant and is only 26 years old.

This will surely reverberate through the hospital here in Bangkok and the community she went to as well as the folks who were on the bus she rode on.

The question is , Is she seriously ill or did she just tested positive.

My 26 year old daughter and her room mate, my ex-brother in law, my nephew, and an elderly  close family friend  , tested positive for the Omicron, they were all ill for about three days with 101 fever and body aches, and have all fully recovered 10 days later. 

So this Omicron might be blessing in disguise, that might brake the brake  of this pandemic.  

• Thanks 2