From 1 January covid extension in 3000 THB

Speaking of fine for over-stay, recently had to pay 1000 baht at CW, never got a receipt for it, got a receipt for the 1,900 baht but not for the overstay fine, Oh well...

Also at CW i have noticed several "fixers" luring around that can "expedite" your business for a fee, a hefty one at that too i hear...

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

Also at CW i have noticed several "fixers" luring around that can "expedite" your business for a fee, a hefty one at that too i hear...

VIP queuing does tend to cost a bit at CW, though some agents seem to be able to negotiate a better price than others.

"My sister in law went today at Samui immigration and they told her that, with the new variant, the covid extension is now 3000 thb for 2 months and no more 1900 thb. Are they right or just got more money from her? She doesnt use any visa service."

So did you give her the money? 

It is very well known: at Koh Samui they also ask 3000THB, for a normal extension of Stay, even the official price, announced in the office, is only 1900THB. Koh Samui Immigration is the TOP of corruption, very well known. In case you don't pay the 3000THB, they make a small mark in your passport and, next time you go, you can be sure you will have a problem because one or other document will not be correct and only can be solved ( as they say) in the main office: Surat Thani... this means: you shall have to take the ferry, go to the main office.... lots of trouble........ TIT.

• Sad 1