Covid extension

1 minute ago, Kevinphall said:

Since Start of august - been told every time last time and to go home - today she didn’t say so I joked with her you forgot to tell me to go home and she just laughed and shouted go home. 

Aug 2020 or 2021?

I've been here since Feb 2020 and *was* told that this would be my last extension several days ago at MTT.  I'm curious if anyone else in my situation has *not* been told this (i.e. is it a strict policy or did I just get unlucky with the immigration officer).

1 minute ago, anymajordude said:

Aug 2020 or 2021?

I've been here since Feb 2020 and *was* told that this would be my last extension several days ago at MTT.  I'm curious if anyone else in my situation has *not* been told this (i.e. is it a strict policy or did I just get unlucky with the immigration officer).

Oh they just say that unless they marked your passport with something it’s empty words

3 minutes ago, Kevinphall said:

Oh they just say that unless they marked your passport with something it’s empty words

Maybe.  My passport stamp is identical to the previous one but they wrote something on the form I handed them, and I was told that it would be my last extension not only by the woman at the counter but also by the woman who returned me my passport, so I'm not sure what to think about that.  I suspect they made some kind of annotation on my file on their computer.

1 minute ago, anymajordude said:

Maybe.  My passport stamp is identical to the previous one but they wrote something on the form I handed them, and I was told that it would be my last extension not only by the woman at the counter but also by the woman who returned me my passport, so I'm not sure what to think about that.  I suspect they made some kind of annotation on my file on their computer.

You’re being paranoid mate ha - they have said it to me every time the last time. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kevinphall said:

You’re being paranoid mate ha - they have said it to me every time the last time. 

I don't know, but I'm hearing quite a few been told this is their last time. All at bangkok immigration offices..

12 hours ago, anymajordude said:

You're not alone.  It happened to me too. She wrote down on my form "Last Visa Extension".

** Trip Report **
Bangkok-MTT Counter K
Covid Extension
Applied after receiving numerous extensions since the program started during the pandemic.
I successfully got a 60-day stamp to 25-Mar. They remember my face by now, and verbally reminded me that this is the last extension.
They have said this a few times before, and shortly afterwards the covid extension program gets extended, and again I apply and have gotten extended each time.
One thing that's different from the previous times is that they said if I try again to apply once again in March, I will only be given 7 days, not 60. Not sure what to make of that, but maybe this time they really mean it?
Lastly, I was asked when I plan to leave Thailand. I verbally confirmed I will be departing after this extension. I was not required to present a flight booking.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, audaciousnomad said:

You're not alone.  It happened to me too. She wrote down on my form "Last Visa Extension".

** Trip Report **
Bangkok-MTT Counter K
Covid Extension
Applied after receiving numerous extensions since the program started during the pandemic.
I successfully got a 60-day stamp to 25-Mar. They remember my face by now, and verbally reminded me that this is the last extension.
They have said this a few times before, and shortly afterwards the covid extension program gets extended, and again I apply and have gotten extended each time.
One thing that's different from the previous times is that they said if I try again to apply once again in March, I will only be given 7 days, not 60. Not sure what to make of that, but maybe this time they really mean it?
Lastly, I was asked when I plan to leave Thailand. I verbally confirmed I will be departing after this extension. I was not required to present a flight booking.

Yeah, I think she wrote "LAST VISA" on mine (in English) and drew a box around it.  Not sure if that actually means anything or if it's just a scare tactic, so to speak.  Wouldn't they write a meaningful annotation in Thai?  The use of English could imply that it's just for you/me to read, and not something actually significant.  But I don't know.

I was also told the same thing about only receiving 7 days if I came back again.

36 minutes ago, anymajordude said:

Yeah, I think she wrote "LAST VISA" on mine (in English) and drew a box around it.  Not sure if that actually means anything or if it's just a scare tactic, so to speak.  Wouldn't they write a meaningful annotation in Thai?  The use of English could imply that it's just for you/me to read, and not something actually significant.  But I don't know.

I was also told the same thing about only receiving 7 days if I came back again.

Yeah...I'm not sure.  I believe we both dealt with the lady that sits at the far right desk. ???? I wonder if @ubonjoe can shed any wisdom on our reports which are exactly alike. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, audaciousnomad said:

Yeah...I'm not sure.  I believe we both dealt with the lady that sits at the far right desk. ???? I wonder if @ubonjoe can shed any wisdom on our reports which are exactly alike. 

She is nasty. Been harrasing me for almost 1 year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, audaciousnomad said:

She was quite nasty in the beginning. Then I noticed that she gets calmer if you show no emotion and no reaction. I think she enjoys seeing the foreigners squirm when she yells at them. When I stay calm, she calmly(but firmly) talks to me. Human nature...she likes to feel like she's in charge. I don't really care...whatever it takes to get my stamp and get outta there with the least wasted energy as possible. ????

Agreed. she is all bark. i find her rather amusing, like an angry librarian.

On 1/7/2022 at 11:13 AM, Kevinphall said:

Since Start of august - been told every time last time and to go home - today she didn’t say so I joked with her you forgot to tell me to go home and she just laughed and shouted go home. 

It gets quite confusing. Whether they want us here or not.

I guess the actions speak louder than the words.

But why all the words?

Anyone recently got a Covid Extension at CW?  I mean for people who been here since Jan 2021?  I want to get one last extension before going back to the UK.  My last one i presented a flight ticket and got the extension.  However, i will change that flight to a later date due to Omicom.    So wondering if anyone managed to get one?  I came on Tourist Visa