where to get Pfizer as a 1st vaccine?

fdsa

I live on Phuket and was not vaccinated yet. Despite we have tons of Pfizer here it's impossible to get it as a 1st shot, they give it as a 3rd "booster" shot only. "first can not, only Astra or Sinovac"

Does anyone know any hospital in Bangkok or maybe somewhere else where I could get Pfizer as a 1st vaccine, guaranteed?

• 4 weeks later...

I know that Medpark offered Pfizers for a long time already, but here on Phuket it's a very different story.

I've visited all major hospitals on Phuket multiple times since the last summer and was always told that I could get only Astra/Sino as a first vaccine. Registration on expatvac did not yield any results either.

However Pfizer vaccines were sometimes given for free, but in a random locations at random times and usually without any prior notifications. Those who wanted Pfizer instead of the widely available Astra/Sino had to register in many (mostly unofficial) Line groups and monitor them for the news. I don't need a vaccine that much to bear these inconveniences and prefer a simple walk-in, possibly with some payment.

Edited by fdsa

• 2 weeks later...

I've found out that in some places where one has to be vaccinated to attend, Thai personnel intended to check the visitors' vaccines don't actually verify them and just make a photo of anything you show to them, be it your Thai driving license or your dog's vet passport. So now I need the topic stuff even less, given that I have a Thai driving license.

It is one of a very few examples when I like the "TiT" attitude :biggrin:

Edited by fdsa