Bangkok to open 41 community COVID-19 isolation facilities on Sunday

webfact

15385198120700.jpg

The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) is to open 41 triage or community isolation facilities in Bangkok on Sunday, with combined accommodation for 5,158 patients.

The permanent secretary of the city administration, Khachit Chatchavanich, inspected the triage centre in Dusit district today (Saturday), which will only accommodate children aged 5-12.

He said that the communicable disease committee of Bangkok is concerned about pub-restaurants, a number of which do not meet the required standards and may pose a risk of spreading COVID-19.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/bangkok-to-open-41-community-covid-19-isolation-facilities-on-sunday/

Logo-top-.png
  • Haha 1

The permanent secretary of the city administration, Khachit Chatchavanich, inspected the triage centre in Dusit district today (Saturday), which will only accommodate children aged 5-12.

He said that the communicable disease committee of Bangkok is concerned about pub-restaurants, a number of which do not meet the required standards and may pose a risk of spreading COVID-19.  

Does the CDC think many children aged 5-12 frequent these sub standard pub-restaurants? ????

There’s an element of genius at play here....

It was recently announced that those who tested positive for Covid can isolate at home.

What better way to keep official numbers down than to show ‘cardboard beds’ in isolation halls.....

Covid-19 test anyone ???? No way !!!!

Well done Thai government, Covid numbers are down !!!! ????

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Haha 2

When I see all those fans, I know that a field hospital is the last place, I would want to go.

With the air being blown all over the place and COVID being an airborne virus, well

I would pay for a private room in a hospital for sure.  It is a nice gesture for the poor Thais

who do not have proper isolation areas where they live though, I guess.