No pork in the pork burger! "Famous" brand scurries to satisfy boy's hunger after expensive meat claim

webfact

1 hour ago, ukrules said:

It's hard to imagine the kind of emty headedness required to construct a burger and forget to put the main ingredient in.

Do you actually believe that a person stands there all Day plopping a Burger in between the Bread and sloppy Sauce .

18 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

So the company acted as they should, gave excellent customer service after an error, but the law prevents anyone from naming the company. Yet another example of living in the lunatic asylum that is Thailand.

"but the law prevents anyone from naming the company."  If someone says that he ordered a porkburgher, from a certain company, but there was no pork in it, how is that defamation? Can someone please explain?

In that case, no one has critisised or defamed anyone, just stating what happened.

That bag looks like the bag that the burgers I ate last year in Thailand were in.
I needed something besides Thai food to eat and because of health issues, I only went across the multi lane roadway to the mall across from the apartment building I was in (not the wuhan virus health issues). 
I was surprised at how good the burgers tasted.  I kept thinking, did they change something and now they taste better?
On returning to America, I went to the same company burger place and ordered the the same burger that I ate in Thailand.  Tasted terrible like I remembered they did.
Makes me wonder, why the burger tasted better in Thailand than it does in the country that the burger store came from.

Edited by radiochaser

On 1/14/2022 at 12:23 PM, me4175 said:

Any other chain has a Samurai burger??

Not according to my internet research, only one and yes you've guessed M.................'s. re-introduced in September 2021 along with Seaweed McShaker Fries!!! (In Singapore)

On 1/14/2022 at 2:50 PM, ukrules said:

It's hard to imagine the kind of emty headedness required to construct a burger and forget to put the main ingredient in.

did you think employee of the month did not come with its own stress?????

2 hours ago, radiochaser said:

That bag looks like the bag that the burgers I ate last year in Thailand were in.
I needed something besides Thai food to eat and because of health issues, I only went across the multi lane roadway to the mall across from the apartment building I was in (not the wuhan virus health issues). 
I was surprised at how good the burgers tasted.  I kept thinking, did they change something and now they taste better?
On returning to America, I went to the same company burger place and ordered the the same burger that I ate in Thailand.  Tasted terrible like I remembered they did.
Makes me wonder, why the burger tasted better in Thailand than it does in the country that the burger store came from.

I don't touch them in USA. Occasionally here They ARE better in Thailand and Japan