Lazada: Policy Regarding Fake Items

NokYai611

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:
3 hours ago, NokYai611 said:

Many have posted something along the following……..Lazada has a good return policy so what are you complaining about?  Well I am glad you are happy with the return policy but, if you notice in my post, I wanted to confirm the policy with Lazada by contacting Customer Service.  Again, I was told that I could NOT return anything based on it being a FAKE.  Thought it might be nice to share but…..

Expand  

This is incorrect - you were incorrectly advised. 

Absolutely right...or that's not what he was actually told as there's no reason for Lazada to say that, for the reason that you've just pointed out!

Fakes on Lazada are almost always listed as no brand even though it's called Samsung etc. Been looking at shoes recently almost all of the ones saying genuine xyz are fake Chinese products. Buy only from Lazmal then they have a 2x money back scheme and that stuff is always the real thing. Ordered some hush Puppies, came from Central Mall, not China!

Edited by clivebaxter

On 1/18/2022 at 7:45 AM, Lite Beer said:

Some sellers do but then you have to contend with high shipping costs and import duties and possible confiscation of goods.

Amazon are good with this TBH
you pay a deposit on import duties
if there is possibility of siezure, Amazon will not let you buy.
Just as you can no longer import foods via amazon since the nonsense started, whereas you could before.

On 1/17/2022 at 1:50 PM, KhunBENQ said:

There is no 2 TB USB Stick for some xxx Baht.

I ordered 2 of them for 99 Baht each, both ended up in the bin as they were cr.ap.

Ended up ordering from Sandisk guaranteed by Lazmail, 256Gb, 1000Baht I think it was.

Edited by Broken Record
  • Haha 1