Stunning RTP spokeswoman in hot water goes on FB in uniform to say: "So many assume, so little know"

webfact

3 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

What other people look like seems so important to some people .

A Female who some people regard as being pretty is in the RTP is a news story ?

I cannot understand the interest myself .

Just titillation for some, I suppose

Come on.  The only reason this is a news story (and you're reading it) is because she's a hottie.  And a hottie in uniform is not something we see everyday. 

On a personal note, yeah, I'd do her. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Come on.  The only reason this is a news story (and you're reading it) is because she's a hottie.  And a hottie in uniform is not something we see everyday. 

On a personal note, yeah, I'd do her. 

I very much doubt that she would want to participate in having sex with you .

So, you would want to "do her"  , but you wouldnt be unable to .

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, phetphet said:

And why do the police have a parachute and wings on their uniform? Do they do parachute training? Serious question.

Many of them do, yes. I used to be quite friendly with the guy who used to be the head parachute instructor at one of the army bases just north of Hua Hin.

He told me that if I was ever stopped by a policeman for a traffic offence or whatever, I should check if they had parachute wings and if so, I should mention his name and it would probably help. Never had the chance to try out his advice, as yet.

• Haha 1

nothing surprising.

the elephant tickets are not new to police force.

They are operational for tens of years, but revealed in parliament only a year ago during the censure debate by MP from future forward mr Rome.

Tickets start from 5mln bht and guarantee and status of untouchable, above any low. The more they pay the faster career is

3 hours ago, phetphet said:

Stunning RTP spokeswoman in hot water?

I was expecting to see a photo of her in the bath.

And why do the police have a parachute and wings on their uniform? Do they do parachute training? Serious question.

Depending what parachute you have you can acquire different ones some are for a donation but I would say she has had a few jumps !

1 hour ago, cnx101 said:

No in Thailand they just slide down a zip line thing to get their wings also the army do the same thing, I’ve worked with them in the past and seen it

You can also make a donation to the military and receive one I asked my Mrs.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Classic Ray said:

Someone I know joined the Immigration Police and her first uniform had three medal ribbons already attached. 

on a side note she and many of her colleagues are very attractive as are these ladies I knew in the U.K.

image.jpeg.f19ae9a3b3098b7fc38801d958047ae7.jpeg

Ahhhh back when women in the UK used to be ladies.  Not the ladettes most are now.  

Back to the RTP girl very pretty indeed and I expect very wealthy now. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, phetphet said:

Stunning RTP spokeswoman in hot water?

I was expecting to see a photo of her in the bath.

The Parachute badge is not as such, I was informed they are supposed to receive it for high wire training, even get it if they "Bottle it" that info was from a Thai and volunteer policeman.

The actual Thai Military parachute wing badge has 3 elephant heads above the wings.   

86d4bcf0572c67f4dcf8f7452fde43c7.jpg

Edited by Jiggo
Photo

5 hours ago, webfact said:

However yesterday top lawyer for the Help Crime Victim's Club, Atchariya Reuangrattanapong went to the Anti-Corruption and Misconduct Suppression Division to present details of her alleged involvement in activities related to the procurement of police positions.

I wonder how much her position cost?