Stunning RTP spokeswoman in hot water goes on FB in uniform to say: "So many assume, so little know"

webfact

25 minutes ago, phetphet said:

Stunning RTP spokeswoman in hot water?

I was expecting to see a photo of her in the bath.

And why do the police have a parachute and wings on their uniform? Do they do parachute training? Serious question.

Why would you notice the uniform/badge when she is in it?

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

That last photo's a good un ..... downloaded for later use.

Maybe simpler to follow her on FB and IG? Ya know, where she shares all these photos. Or you could IM her, I'm sure she wouldn't be creeped out at all.

Now if she's on OF...carry on.

Looks like she can carry a tune, too.

In a completely unrelated story, a young thai police Lt. died in a mysterious traffic accident today. He died after hitting the back of his head on the steering wheel, in what authorities are calling "not that unusual". The blow to the back of his head showed an impression of yawallaC, in what is often referred to as "the old five iron". The Lt. had made complaints about a police pretty pedalling police promotions in phrom phong.

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

30 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Maybe simpler to follow her on FB and IG? Ya know, where she shares all these photos. Or you could IM her, I'm sure she wouldn't be creeped out at all.

Now if she's on OF...carry on.

Looks like she can carry a tune, too.

In a completely unrelated story, a young thai police Lt. died in a mysterious traffic accident today. He died after hitting the back of his head on the steering wheel, in what authorities are calling "not that unusual". The blow to the back of his head showed an impression of yawallaC, in what is often referred to as "the old five iron". The Lt. had made complaints about a police pretty pedalling police promotions in phrom phong.

Joke or serious? ???? 

2 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

I received my parachute wings in the late 90's when taking a group of students for a weekend of "training" at an army training camp at Pak Chong. You simply had to jump from a very short zip-line to qualify. Mind you, I can't imagine the watchman ever doing that ...

Wings and Medals (Ribbons) for sale in most street markets

• Sad 2