Stunning RTP spokeswoman in hot water goes on FB in uniform to say: "So many assume, so little know"

webfact

10 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

What other people look like seems so important to some people .

A Female who some people regard as being pretty is in the RTP is a news story ?

I cannot understand the interest myself .

Just titillation for some, I suppose

For me? Skip the 'illation'.......

10 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

I received my parachute wings in the late 90's when taking a group of students for a weekend of "training" at an army training camp at Pak Chong. You simply had to jump from a very short zip-line to qualify. Mind you, I can't imagine the watchman ever doing that ...

He got his for being strapped to a pallet attached to three supply drop parachutes.

6 hours ago, Classic Ray said:

Someone I know joined the Immigration Police and her first uniform had three medal ribbons already attached. 

on a side note she and many of her colleagues are very attractive as are these ladies I knew in the U.K.

image.jpeg.f19ae9a3b3098b7fc38801d958047ae7.jpeg

They look suspiciously like 'Meter Maids' to me!

16 hours ago, webfact said:

"So many assume. So little know."

after checking her pics, i understand why so "many assume", but i think she's wrong when she claims "so little know". there is a word called decency and obviously  it isn't very decent to hold an official position  while posing like a pin-up chick. that is to say "So many know"

20 hours ago, phetphet said:

Stunning RTP spokeswoman in hot water?

I was expecting to see a photo of her in the bath.

And why do the police have a parachute and wings on their uniform? Do they do parachute training? Serious question.

Shes an Angel, that why she has wings.????

21 hours ago, phetphet said:

Stunning RTP spokeswoman in hot water?

I was expecting to see a photo of her in the bath.

And why do the police have a parachute and wings on their uniform? Do they do parachute training? Serious question.

I am told the "Wings" are presented to officers who complete parachute training. It requires three jumps, but these are sometimes from a high tower rather than an aircraft.

57 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Alot of guys might be hypnotized by her beauty. But, let us not forget, she is a member of the RTP. You can put perfume on a skunk, but it is still a skunk in the end. 

The uniform comes off, and a good shower will take care of that! Still hide my wallet though!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, alyx said:

Can anyone enlighten me as to what the purpose of this post serve ? 

If I need to see pictures, I just open Page 3 of my newspaper (that suggests my age though : ) ) 

Yes, just gratuitous pictures of a pretty girl. I get more hard facts from the ChromeCrumpet Facebook page. 

33 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

The uniform comes off, and a good shower will take care of that! Still hide my wallet though!

Have you ever tried to wash a skunk? It would likely take 50 baths to cleanse one of the rot, the stink, and the foul odor. Likely same applies to the RTP. Pretty or not. A scoundrel is a scoundrel, no matter how appealing on the outside. And even if she were among the 002% of straight cops, she is tainted by the company she keeps. 

3 hours ago, Edwin Cameron said:

Beauty is only skin deep..! she looks very enigmatic and untrustworthy, just a user at the end of the day.

Physiognomy eh? Some people believe it. I'm on the fence. 

Google: 'New Scientist How your looks betray your personality'. ????

23 hours ago, webfact said:

However yesterday top lawyer for the Help Crime Victim's Club, Atchariya Reuangrattanapong went to the Anti-Corruption and Misconduct Suppression Division to present details of her alleged involvement in activities related to the procurement of police positions. 

Will they give her a gaging order ?  :unsure:

33 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Have you ever tried to wash a skunk? It would likely take 50 baths to cleanse one of the rot, the stink, and the foul odor. Likely same applies to the RTP. Pretty or not. A scoundrel is a scoundrel, no matter how appealing on the outside. And even if she were among the 002% of straight cops, she is tainted by the company she keeps. 

That's a tad mean.

• Haha 1