Stunning RTP spokeswoman in hot water goes on FB in uniform to say: "So many assume, so little know"

webfact

Let me see if I understand this correctly,

A police officer is being investigated for some sort of impropriety , what makes this any different from all the other police officer investigations is that she is a woman and she is attractive? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, phetphet said:

Stunning RTP spokeswoman in hot water?

I was expecting to see a photo of her in the bath.

And why do the police have a parachute and wings on their uniform? Do they do parachute training? Serious question.

serious answer - YES !

And why do the police have a parachute and wings on their uniform? Do they do parachute training? Serious question.

I have been to the police training camp in Ubon and they have a Parachute training tower on the camp. But whether they actually jump from an aircraft or balloon I do not know.

Yawn.... this one again... 

..... when I was in the 105th Parachute regiment back in the day we earned our wings... yadda yadda yadda.... 

So many people get butt hurt about a badge on a uniform in a nation which has and overwhelming love of uniforms brass and custard.... 

7 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

What other people look like seems so important to some people .

A Female who some people regard as being pretty is in the RTP is a news story ?

I cannot understand the interest myself .

Just titillation for some, I suppose

How old are you, Mac? Do you like girls, or men,or either?

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

..... when I was in the 105th Parachute regiment back in the day we earned our wings... yadda yadda yadda.... 

So many people get butt hurt about a badge on a uniform in a nation which has and overwhelming love of uniforms brass and custard.... 

Hang on! He said serious question, and you take the p**s?

He does have a point - what significance do the wings have, for instance? (a year's free subscription to ThaiVisa (?) for the best answer! ????

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

Let me see if I understand this correctly,

A police officer is being investigated for some sort of impropriety , what makes this any different from all the other police officer investigations is that she is a woman and she is attractive? 

Is that a statement or a question?

8 hours ago, phetphet said:

Stunning RTP spokeswoman in hot water?

I was expecting to see a photo of her in the bath.

Remember Idi Amin? He wanted those wings on his uniform so bad, but was scared s***less of jumping out of a plane. I can't remember what country he was in at that particular time, but a large wooden box was built next to a pile of sand. He made his jump from the crate to the sand with a bonafide issued parachute and was immediately awarded his golden wings...

6 hours ago, alyx said:

Can anyone enlighten me as to what the purpose of this post serve ? 

If you have to ask......

I suggest getting your testosterone checked. You might be down a quart.

(Just kidding....allow the site owners a little fun and click baiting. It sure beats Covid, road deaths, national politics, etc.)

Anyway, as they say, 'beauty is in the eyes of the bedazzled', or something like that.

• Like 2

RTP is full of attractive women you will mostly never see them they work in offices.

If you are in the area of Central World/Siam during lunch time they walk from the nearby offices in their uniforms to eat, very impressed with the talent.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Benmart said:

Like so many things here, it is all an illusion. Police work is not about appearances, but measured by  performance, and not the kind the sickos will chime in about.

"Police work is not about appearances, but measured by  performance"

Not what I've heard - hence:- ???? 

Edited by sambum
  • Like 1

OK she kicked someone in the nuts and now has problems, at least, is what i understand from Sanook

I cant see anything wrong in what she says in uniform or not

"So many assume. So little know."

She is absolutely right.

There are so many pics of her on internet, but she should have thought about that to do so, as Thailand

gets you down if you start to be in the spotlight.

Never the less, she is a very sexy, lovely young woman. Loved her pics.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

What other people look like seems so important to some people .

A Female who some people regard as being pretty is in the RTP is a news story ?

I cannot understand the interest myself .

Just titillation for some, I suppose

Reading the report fully would help your understanding of the point of the article!  Nothing to do with titillation.

11 minutes ago, Mingomania said:

Remember Idi Amin?

He spent his last 25 years or so in Saudi Arabia.

He used to go to the same restaurant for lunch every day. I often went to the same spot and sat near him. I could never get out of my mind the fact he admitted to being a cannibal. The good news was the chicken on his plate looked liked chicken. I wasn't so sure about the grilled meat kababs.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

It's puerile nonesense but at least it doesn't involve 'carnage' or 'Thai man'

What is "puerile" or "nonsensical" about this rather relevant part of the article...

"However yesterday top lawyer for the Help Crime Victim's Club, Atchariya Reuangrattanapong went to the Anti-Corruption and Misconduct Suppression Division to present details of her alleged involvement in activities related to the procurement of police positions". 

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

No yadda yadda. Not butt hurt at all. You wouldn't get me to parachute from a plane. No matter how much you paid me.

I just couldn't see why the police often wear parachute wings or would do parachute training. Hence I put "serious question."

Pretty sure the police in my country (UK) don't do it.

51 minutes ago, phetphet said:

No yadda yadda. Not butt hurt at all. You wouldn't get me to parachute from a plane. No matter how much you paid me.

I just couldn't see why the police often wear parachute wings or would do parachute training. Hence I put "serious question."

Pretty sure the police in my country (UK) don't do it.

Its been asked plenty of times before.... its always the same, someone asks why the wings...  but n one asks why the stars, or why the red rope etc...  for some reason (and its not just you) people get fixated with the wings... 

Its part of training...  its more than simple wings....  Thai uniforms are extremely intricate... it can be useful to be able to spot the difference from a NCO and an Officer. 

Here are the wings... 

https://www.nationreligionking.com/police/borderpatrol/paru/airbornetraining/

Screenshot 2022-01-21 at 21.04.29.png

• Like 1