Stunning RTP spokeswoman in hot water goes on FB in uniform to say: "So many assume, so little know"

webfact

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

All I can really think to say is that some Thais have a very different view of the human body than I am used to back home.

Well it is socially unacceptable in many Western Countries to say out loud, 'Jeez, she is fat'......

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, phetphet said:

Stunning RTP spokeswoman in hot water?

I was expecting to see a photo of her in the bath.

And why do the police have a parachute and wings on their uniform? Do they do parachute training? Serious question.

They have a parachute and wings in order to "Swoop" upon the

Bad Boys.

5 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

I received my parachute wings in the late 90's when taking a group of students for a weekend of "training" at an army training camp at Pak Chong. You simply had to jump from a very short zip-line to qualify. Mind you, I can't imagine the watchman ever doing that ...

Understandable, if you consider the zip-line accidents around Chiang Mai.

And why do the police have a parachute and wings on their uniform? Do they do parachute training? Serious question.

As a one time (long, long retired from the activity) military parachutist I might be prepared to offer her some jump training...

• Haha 1

They have a parachute and wings on their uniforms to catch those Flying Pink Elephants out there they see in this Land of Noddy.

Pigs will fly

We do not have to assume. We all know how corrupt and rotten to the core your people are. How many straight police are there in Thailand? 12? Hello. Nobody is listening to you, no matter how cute you are. You may look good in a uniform, but please. To even attempt to convince us that you represent a department with even a shred of integrity, is not a worthwhile pursuit. We are not buying what you are selling. 

6 hours ago, phetphet said:

Same with  office workers, school teachers and other gov employees. Attend the right meeting and dive into the lucky dip for ribbons, wings & the like. Don't have to earn anything here

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

We do not have to assume. We all know how corrupt and rotten to the core your people are. How many straight police are there in Thailand? 12? Hello. Nobody is listening to you, no matter how cute you are. You may look good in a uniform, but please. To even attempt to convince us that you represent a department with even a shred of integrity, is not a worthwhile pursuit. We are not buying what you are selling. 

Judging by the comments on this thread there are a fair few willing to buy what she is not selling. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, phetphet said:

Virtually every police or army uniform has the para wings on. 

Thailand has more qualified parachutists then any other country.

To obtain just jump when requested by your superior officer, 

most jumps are only 1 or 2 feet off the ground.

2 hours ago, internationalism said:

Tickets start from 5mln bht and guarantee and status of untouchable, above any low. The more they pay the faster career is

Recall the news story here a week or two back on how members of the RTP supposedly have amassed huge amounts of personal debt. I'm guessing, it's not all going for mia nois....

On the other hand, after perusing the photos for this article, maybe it is!  ????

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

3 hours ago, Banana7 said:

In the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) to earn basic parachute wings, you have to complete a 2 week course, which includes 7 static line jumps from aircraft, both door and ramp, including 2 night jumps, multiple jumps from a 33 foot tower prior to aircraft jumps, physically perform 31 sit-ups (non-stop), 7 chin-ups (non-stop), run 1 mile in 7 minutes 30 seconds or less. There are multiple levels of parachuting, top one requires minimum of 50 free fall jumps.

Do RTP parachute wing holders do even half of the basic CAF course?

I have little doubt that there is a world of difference between the training of a RTP border guard, preparing to be able to jump as a member of the 'Aerial Reinforcement Unit' (yes, it exists, look it up) and that of a professional soldier training for combat duty.

I do wonder why you took the trouble raise this point unless of course, it's just yet another nuanced Thai bash!

• Sad 1