Stunning RTP spokeswoman in hot water goes on FB in uniform to say: "So many assume, so little know"

webfact

2 hours ago, Orinoco said:

Never say never with the ladies.

She may well be into, old, but not to old, short fat, bald hansom men. with a large members.

This is Thailand. anything is possible.

it's Disney land for adults.  :jap:

And a very large bank account ????????????

6 hours ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

I fear this woman would soon cool the water in a hot tub unless someone's paying the charcoal bills. Are these really appropriate pictures for a serving police officer?

The pictures I've seen on this thread are bog standard pictures for someone of her generation and really not inappropriate in any way, shape or form.

But then I haven't been stalking her on facilebook or instagram or whatever social media nonsense sites she uses.

As long as what she posts is within the laws of thailand, and whatever code of conduct the bib have regarding social media, it is nobody's ******* business what pictures she chooses to post.

• Like 1

C'mon man

You know the thing!

Thailand, "Tall poppy syndrome".

She can do my in-person 90-Day  Report each and every time.

Screw using the online reporting system if this babe is behind the counter 5555

On 1/23/2022 at 9:32 AM, Bluespunk said:

And what has she done to break that exactly?

Posting pictures where she looks good is nobody’s business but hers. 

As stated in the article at the top of the thread, what she's supposed to have done wrong relates to "her alleged involvement in activities related to the procurement of police positions."

49 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

As stated in the article at the top of the thread, what she's supposed to have done wrong relates to "her alleged involvement in activities related to the procurement of police positions."

I know that. The poster I responded to seems to think posting pictures via social media breaks some code or other.

On 1/22/2022 at 3:22 PM, Bluespunk said:

How she behaves, as long as it's within the law, outside of work is nobody's ******* business except hers.

That is true... but this government, and many governments don't see it like that. Cant have abortions, cant smoke weed, cant drink wine in a restaurant, must go home at 9pm/11pm whatever.