Stunning RTP spokeswoman in hot water goes on FB in uniform to say: "So many assume, so little know"

webfact

1 hour ago, Orinoco said:

That's a tad mean.

Well, one could make an argument that the RTP deserves mean, for abandoning their responsibilities, in favor or pure capitalism. What did you expect? Respect? Affection? Honor? Prestige?

Am I supposed to play the PC, or the me too game, because she is good looking? Why wouldn't the same standard apply, as with a typical cop? Does beauty somehow negate the company she keeps, the dishonorable profession she has chosen, or her toxicity?

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Well, one could make an argument that the RTP deserves mean, for abandoning their responsibilities, in favor or pure capitalism. What did you expect? Respect? Affection? Honor? Prestige?

Am I supposed to play the PC, or the me too game, because she is good looking? Why wouldn't the same standard apply, as with a typical cop? Does beauty somehow negate the company she keeps, the dishonorable profession she has chosen, or her toxicity?

My guess would be she/they would like Respect, Affection, Honor and/ or Prestige.

But they don't need Respect, Affection, Honor and/ or Prestige.

• Haha 1

On 1/21/2022 at 10:43 AM, phetphet said:

Stunning RTP spokeswoman in hot water?

I was expecting to see a photo of her in the bath.

And why do the police have a parachute and wings on their uniform? Do they do parachute training? Serious question.

Same reason as they have stupid ranks like Lt/Col, Maj/Gen and other bought and paid for ranks. :cheesy:

12 hours ago, Pique Dard said:

after checking her pics, i understand why so "many assume", but i think she's wrong when she claims "so little know". there is a word called decency and obviously  it isn't very decent to hold an official position  while posing like a pin-up chick. that is to say "So many know"

How she behaves, as long as it's within the law, outside of work is nobody's ******* business except hers.

• Like 1

On 1/21/2022 at 10:42 AM, alyx said:

Can anyone enlighten me as to what the purpose of this post serve ? 

If I need to see pictures, I just open Page 3 of my newspaper (that suggests my age though : ) ) 

I would think the purpose of this post is to ensure that everyone thinks that this woman is stunning. 

Page three never produced this quality of beauty.

3 hours ago, Bundooman said:

I would think the purpose of this post is to ensure that everyone thinks that this woman is stunning. 

Page three never produced this quality of beauty.

We might have read that page under a different "Sun" I guess  ???? as there is nothing "stunning" about the featured person....the average office worker 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Have you ever tried to wash a skunk? It would likely take 50 baths to cleanse one of the rot, the stink, and the foul odor. Likely same applies to the RTP. Pretty or not. A scoundrel is a scoundrel, no matter how appealing on the outside. And even if she were among the 002% of straight cops, she is tainted by the company she keeps. 

Have you met this lady or simply are bigoted?

On 1/21/2022 at 8:09 PM, phetphet said:

No yadda yadda. Not butt hurt at all. You wouldn't get me to parachute from a plane. No matter how much you paid me.

I just couldn't see why the police often wear parachute wings or would do parachute training. Hence I put "serious question."

Pretty sure the police in my country (UK) don't do it.

It's the ultimate high! You've got no imagination, or, perhaps, too much!

3 hours ago, Pique Dard said:

wrong! if you hold official positions, you are automatically bound by a certain code

And what has she done to break that exactly?

Posting pictures where she looks good is nobody’s business but hers. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Same reason as they have stupid ranks like Lt/Col, Maj/Gen and other bought and paid for ranks. :cheesy:

I am the very model of a modern Major-General
I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral
I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights
Historical
From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical

• Haha 1

And why do the police have a parachute and wings on their uniform? Do they do parachute training? Serious question.

Might have had a controlled jump from a parachute tower, I did but my wings aren't as smart as hers, just an el-cheapo embroided cotton replica, but I do have a very smart certificate (somewhere in my junk ????

43 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Might have had a controlled jump from a parachute tower...

Correct.

Slightly off-topic, but seeing so much interest has been shown in the insignia on her police uniform, those are not aviator wings, they are jump wings.

The Thai Border Patrol Police conduct training at King Rama VI Camp jump school in Cha-am.

The Royal Thai Police can get a set of "wings" by completing a few jumps from what the US Army calls the "34-foot" tower and never jumping from an aircraft or helicopter.

See http://www.nationreligionking.com/police/borderpatrol/paru/airbornetraining/

• Like 1

On 1/21/2022 at 11:42 AM, alyx said:

Can anyone enlighten me as to what the purpose of this post serve ? 

If I need to see pictures, I just open Page 3 of my newspaper (that suggests my age though : ) ) 

Not only your age ,haha...notty boy P3 fan..555

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, alyx said:

We might have read that page under a different "Sun" I guess  ???? as there is nothing "stunning" about the featured person....the average office worker 

Yes, she's pretty, but not stunning.

A couple of girls at my local Tesco are more deserving of that adjective.

Yes they do. I believe 5 or 6 died in a jumping accident a few years back.

Just now, it is what it is said:

yea, but she wouldn't.

Never say never with the ladies.

She may well be into, old, but not to old, short fat, bald hansom men. with a large members.

This is Thailand. anything is possible.

it's Disney land for adults.  :jap:

1 hour ago, Orinoco said:

Never say never with the ladies.

She may well be into, old, but not to old, short fat, bald hansom men. with a large members.

This is Thailand. anything is possible.

it's Disney land for adults.  :jap:

... or maybe like her compatriot she will just go for the Thai big bucks

104F773C-CC3E-4118-AB7A-CC5B051A401B-600x337.jpeg