Additional Sponsor Ads.

Crossy

I like the idea of having ad-free skin for more senior members, or having the option of paying a fee to not be able to see ads.

Frankly, I'm not against ads per se. I just hate these ads. It's ironic that on a site that has a strict policy about things like bargirl discussions (which i agree with, incidentally) he two most dominant ads would be better placed on one or two of the more adult-oriented Bangkok sites, not Thaivisa. Asiafriendfinder is nothing more than a swingers and casual contact site.

I like the idea of having an ad-free skin available to members paying a small subscription rate. That way those who want to support the site but don't want to be bombarded by so many ads have an option other than just blocking them, and the more intrusive and clumsy ads become, the more people will turn to that option which doesn't help the site at all.

I don't like the idea.

I think I prefer wider area with no ads on the right, I clicked on them accidentally too many times (which is what they want, right?).

Google analyzes "quality of click" and deducts those accidental quick clicks that don't result in you navigating deeper into the site. The rest are ads that pay per 1000 impressions, regardless of if they're clicked or not.

Lets go back to the suggestion that members have to pay a fee. I think it's a great idea.

I happi;y pay a fee if I could get a shaer of the 600.000 baht a month the site generates.

Where do you get your figures from and are you also willing to pay a share of the hosting and advertising costs?

I like the idea of having an ad-free skin available to members paying a small subscription rate. That way those who want to support the site but don't want to be bombarded by so many ads have an option other than just blocking them, and the more intrusive and clumsy ads become, the more people will turn to that option which doesn't help the site at all.

I don't like the idea.

So don't opt in. :o