30 Day extension, when to do.

I entered on 3rd October and my 60-day TR expired on 1st December. I applied and got my 30-day extension to 31st December on 10th November, so more than two weeks early.

That was in Patong/Phuket and I think they are more tourist-friendly than some offices.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, London Lowf said:

I entered on 3rd October and my 60-day TR expired on 1st December. I applied and got my 30-day extension to 31st December on 10th November, so more than two weeks early.

That was in Patong/Phuket and I think they are more tourist-friendly than some offices.

Hi, Mai I ask what they asked for the extension in Patong ?  Seems different in other parts of Thailand and is easier ? I hated waiting at Jomtien and being scrutinized. Thanks. 

1 hour ago, geisha said:

Hi, Mai I ask what they asked for the extension in Patong ?  Seems different in other parts of Thailand and is easier ? I hated waiting at Jomtien and being scrutinized. Thanks. 

The standard stuff - TM7 form, passport photo, copy of passport data page, copy of passport TR visa page plus copy of TM6 departure card, B1,900 cash. That's how I remember it.

PS: And of course, your passport!

Edited by London Lowf
  • Thanks 1