Lazada and Shopee- Thread- For Purchases You have made that you exceptionally happy with..

redwood1

I thought it would be interesting to start thread for purchases that people were exceptionally happy with......Thai reviews of products are mostly pretty non-helpful and useless.....

If a product was pretty good, or just met your expectations, that's not going to cut it...Please  ONLY post products that have the WOW factor, that your 110% 120% satisfied with...

This is mostly a thread about Quality.....But if you know of some amazing rock bottom priced deal that's ok too, as long as it's a good product....

Any product thats for sale on Lazada or Shopee can be posted...... 

image.jpeg.8377bbbd9f206532f996263b858e0dab.jpeg

https://shopee.co.th/SHARP-เครื่องฟอกอากาศ-FP-J30TA-B-ประกันศูนย์ชาร์ป-1-ปี-เครื่องฟอกอากาศช

I bought this air purifier last year when the pollution was bad.....It has performed like a champ ever since cleaning the air in my condo 24-7........Its noiseless and hardly uses any electricity.....Great deal for around 2000 baht.... 

• Like 1

Honey's Eternal Shelf Life, Explained | Discover Magazine

https://shopee.co.th/????NEW-SELLER????น้ำผึ้งป่า-น้ำผึ้งใหม่-น้ำผึ้งแท้แท้-ข้นเหนียว-บนดอยภาคเหนือ????!!แท้????-Honey--i.24217927.4237331132

This is the very best honey I ever had in my life.....The real deal wild honey, tasted sweet and sour....

They sold out but should have more in a few months...I will be getting more...

so buyers are only allowed to give you their great reviews ...... they aren't allowed any honest bad reviews  ?

if one posts a bad comment they may be liable for defamation and can be sued ....

sorry,  that just don't cut it      !    

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Swiss1960 said:

Naaa, I don't think that this is in any way an interesting thread... 

And the reason for completely unhelpful reviews is the defamation law, nobody is allowed to give honest opinions without getting sued.

I've given negative / uncomplimentary / mixed (good 'if') reviews of products, along with after 1 refund, saw vendor removed from LAZ.  Plenty of 'don't buy / avoid' reviews, along with plenty of 5*, that reviewer admits, they haven't even used yet ????

As with all reviews / opinions ... that grain of salt.

image.jpeg.fc238fd4e4e482bc8b5a3ce7b01f2b84.jpeg

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/i1686468299-s4745312587.html?urlFlag=true&mp=1&spm=spm%3Da2o4m.order_details.item_title.1

I know tweezers are not a exciting subject.....But its damm hard to find good ones...These tweezers are bloody fantastic, with a vice grip.....And pretty cheap too...  

Edited by redwood1

1 hour ago, Swiss1960 said:

Naaa, I don't think that this is in any way an interesting thread... 

And the reason for completely unhelpful reviews is the defamation law, nobody is allowed to give honest opinions without getting sued.

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

so buyers are only allowed to give you their great reviews ...... they aren't allowed any honest bad reviews  ?

if one posts a bad comment they may be liable for defamation and can be sued ....

sorry,  that just don't cut it      !    

He's asking only for good reviews. That's the whole point of the thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, lelapin said:

This is cool, I never knew about this.....I occasionally have back stiffness too... 

Benbo นวด ถูกที่สุด พร้อมโปรโมชั่น - ม.ค. 2022 | BigGo เช็คราคาง่ายๆ

• Like 1

1 hour ago, redwood1 said:

This is cool, I never knew about this.....I occasionally have back stiffness too... 

Benbo นวด ถูกที่สุด พร้อมโปรโมชั่น - ม.ค. 2022 | BigGo เช็คราคาง่ายๆ

I sometimes get up in the morning and can hardly walk due to severe back stiffness. 5 minutes in the Benbo and it has all gone.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, lelapin said:

I sometimes get up in the morning and can hardly walk due to severe back stiffness. 5 minutes in the Benbo and it has all gone.

Part of the reason this might work is because of the infrared heaters....

I found some infrared lighting on shopee I am going to try out on some stiff joints...If it does not work I am only out 112 baht...

https://shopee.co.th/ไฟอินฟาเรด-ไฟกกสัตว์-E27-รุ่นแก้วเรียบหนา-ไฟกกหมู-ไฟกกไก่-หลอดไฟให้ความอบอุ่น-i.145568049.14307841436?sp_atk=477403b9-8ac6-4d16-a210-891fb588bdc1

Edited by redwood1

23 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Pink Himalayan Salt (1 kg packing) - Door Delivery

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/i1769498034-s5143024705.html?urlFlag=true&mp=1

I think pink salt is much more healthy than processed salt....I feel better using it...

This pink salt it top quality......And very cheap too....

What is in Pink Salt, or sea salt,  other than sodium chloride

22 hours ago, redwood1 said:

image.jpeg.465e2b7682ed9c9af5e4f0f81570d223.jpeg

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/i1359340370-s3431088975.html?urlFlag=true&mp=1&spm=spm%3Da2o4m.order_details.item_title.1

1 Kilo of Apricots for 150 baht ......I think there is no lower price Anywhere...And the quality is really great....I have bought them a few times... 

Plus Bht 42 for shipping.

I've bought quite a few things on both Shopee & Lazada. have no complaints. Bought myself a Fujifilm xf10 camera. Brand new, genuine product, sealed in the box. Wonderful product and far cheaper price than buying from Big Camera or other shops. Also bought a Xiaomi Redmibook laptop, which came directly from the Xiaomi factory in China. Again great product and very reasonable price. Bought my wife an Electrolux Electric Oven, and a Hisense Chest Freezer, both very fast delivery and good products, and costs far lower than buying through Makro or Powerbuy. The only product I had an issue with was a pizza stone that was broken in 2 when it came. The money was refunded a couple of weeks later and we ended up keeping the pizza stone, which we use as my wife just pushes the 2 pieces together and whacks on the pizza or naan bread. Have also bought DTAC data sim cards, prices way way lower than buying from any DTAC store or mobile phone shops.

My tips are chat first with the dealers and make sure the product is brand new and sealed in the box and a genuine product. Also discuss returns/refunds with the dealers. Also ask where the product comes from. If coming from inside Thailand it'll be delivered in a few days. If coming from China then it may take weeks.

Lazada is my go to for anything I cant find in the first couple of shops I visit, saves on leg work.

Putting in different searches is better than visiting multiple shops.

150 baht for a replacement remote for my Samsung TV has been a recent one, foam pads from China to refurbish headphones, good as new for 38 baht including the postage.

• Like 1