Thailand To Export Halal Food to Saudi Arabia

snoop1130

Just now, The Hammer2021 said:

A fat, pale faced  beer belly farang sitting  with his mates talking  footie is a lot less

Come down off your  pedestal to understand where your  are in the world of the bar girl. 555. Don't get angry at the messenger just because you don't like the message.

You made me think of this guy.

BTW.  Nice high jack of a thread, but i play along.

Also anyone that says someone smells is about 12 years old in my    book. 

What a wag you are.

j - Copy.JPG

• Like 1

Just now, Chelseafan said:

If you eat chicken in Thailand then it's probably mainstream Halal, i.e. electrically stunned before slaughter. In fact a lot of value added chicken i.e breaded sold in the UK is Halal..

Nah

The market boys kill them that morning or the day before if it was not sold.

also they are chopped up as you wish. right in front of you.

not like Big-c . Lotus, and so on.

6 minutes ago, Orinoco said:

Nah

The market boys kill them that morning or the day before if it was not sold.

also they are chopped up as you wish. right in front of you.

not like Big-c . Lotus, and so on.

Sure, the local markets are defintely not Halal but supermarket product most probably is. As far as I know, all CP & Betagro facilities are Halal.

5 minutes ago, Orinoco said:

You made me think of this guy.

BTW.  Nice high jack of a thread, but i play along.

Also anyone that says someone smells is about 12 years old in my    book. 

What a wag you are.

j - Copy.JPG

I'm sorry about  the thread hijacking but regarding smelly people. It's a fact around which a multi million pound business  is built. There is nothing childish or controversial in my suggestions.

I welcome the opening of business  relations between  Saudi and Thailand.

Perhaps  there has been some cross thread confusion  as there is another thread about Thai tourist promotion in Saudi.

Both these threads have unsurprisingly attracted an avalanche of anti Arab sentiment to which I do not  conform.

This has angered some people especially  those living in the fantasy  world  of farang superiority

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Orinoco said:

Is that the best you can do.

Come on, Toffee hammer.

Historical accuracy is a simple fact. You might wish to ammend your assertion to correct it or you can  just leave it as an innacurate statement. Up to you. But trying to insult me does not make your  statement  correct.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

Disgusting news as in involves terrorizing animals then slitting their throats while conscious and thinking that's acceptable as some 7th cent prayer has been mumbled over them

This requires nimble fingers when dispatching shrimp......

• Haha 1

Just now, The Hammer2021 said:

Historical accuracy is a simple fact. You might wish to ammend your assertion to correct it or you can  just leave it as an innacurate statement. Up to you. But trying to insult me does not make your  statement  correct.

Your full of it.

your stereotyping of westerners is shameful.

Just for good measure before the mods come.

Why do Arab men have beards and mustaches. ?

So they can look like there mums. 

Have a good one.

Bye.

• Haha 2

It's been pointed out to me that some recent  posts are off topic. As these include some of my own  posts which I inadvertently  submitted to this thread thinking it was about Saudi/Thai tourism as opposed  to Halal food, I am, with great  reluctance and no doubt  to many peoples' disappointment,  ceasing to contribute to this thread unless its strictly on the subject of Halal food.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

A fat, pale faced  beer belly farang sitting  with his mates talking  footie is a lot less  fun than an attentive Arab man with charm and who can dance. The girls prefer Indians to white guys which is why they charge  you double what they charge Indian lads.

That's a rather racist and stereotypical  thing to say

• Like 1

23 hours ago, RandiRona said:

Pig is Haram, Goat is pleasure ????

I recall a news report in the UAE, where a guy was caught doing something with a goat and he was charged by the police. Not sure what happened to the goat, but the meat was deemed 'Haram' for consumption!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I recall a news report in the UAE, where a guy was caught doing something with a goat and he was charged by the police. Not sure what happened to the goat, but the meat was deemed 'Haram' for consumption!

My point exactly , consumption Haram. Pleasure Halal.????

Edited by RandiRona

On 2/1/2022 at 8:05 AM, prakhonchai nick said:

Disgraceful, whether halal or not, selling chicken and other meat products to Saudi Arabia, whilst there is a massive shortage here in Thailand. 

Message to Mr Prayut.................Take care of your own people first 

Mr CP has told him to sell