Queues at Jomtien immigration.

12 minutes ago, Ninafarm said:

I really think this is a complete waste of time and of course now Chonburi Immigration is an excellent place to catch Covid 19.

You do them online without leaving the house. Link: https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

It is a new site and it works much better than the old one. Register and give it a try.

For more info see the pinned topic at top of page 1 of this forum.

16 hours ago, Ninafarm said:

I went yesterday for my 90 day report. It was 2pm on a Wednesday and I'm usually in and out in less than 5 minutes, just inside the gate I lined up behind about 15 people,, all in it took just under an hour and a half. I have been doing this for over 11 years, live in the same house all this time. I really think this is a complete waste of time and of course now Chonburi Immigration is an excellent place to catch Covid 19.

Did you look for the 90 day reporting desk they have set up outside. The Pattaya City Expats Club has the following on their "Latest Immigration News" web page:

If you are going to do your 90 day address report, DO NOT GET in the long line of people waiting to enter the building.  Just inside the main entrance to the parking area on the right-hand side there is a separate small tent and desk with a large sign 90-day report / tm30. Hand in your passport there and it will be taken inside and returned by an Immigration Officer.  A “number card” is given when handed out and will be called out to pick up your passport when it is ready.