Prachuap police to launch Valentine’s Day crime blitz

webfact

They are insuring the purity, upstanding moral integrity and righteous behavior of the nation. Since the RTP are such beacons of virtue they are in a good position to set an example for the people. 

God forbid there is additional loving on this special day. Keep Thailand holy and pure. Don't even think about fooling around. No good! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

"Police will be on the lookout for teenagers meeting at apartments, motels, daily rooms and parks."

in parks maybe! i doubt police have enough resources to be on the lookout for teenagers meeting at apartments, motels and daily rooms, though

• Like 1

3 hours ago, smedly said:

snogging and flowers spread covid, wear a ### at all times or face arrest

How do you arrest a face ?  YES . no kissing if it means mask removal.  Is this Dickie Valentine they are banging on a bout ? Is Father Xmas now living in the sun. Who knows . So many questions so little time.

It is my 75th birthday next Sunday , will I get pi$$ed , you betcha .

Sorry fot the rant , must need another cuppa tea.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

They are insuring the purity, upstanding moral integrity and righteous behavior of the nation. Since the RTP are such beacons of virtue they are in a good position to set an example for the people. 

God forbid there is additional loving on this special day. Keep Thailand holy and pure. Don't even think about fooling around. No good! 

Am I detecting a touch of sarcasm hmm ?  The BiB are the best money can buy.

• Haha 1