So confused ! traveling "Unvaxed" to Birmingham on KLM

Please go easy on me lol.

I am traveling March 5th to Birmingham UK threw Schiphol Amsterdam on KLM.

I dont have the vax.

Been looking for hrs online, KLM, UKgov etc. My heads gone to mush !

Please can anyone tell me what I require at this time 14th Feb 2022. So many different spins and grey instructions from all around.

I used to love traveling. Not any more I don't. I need to get back uk for a while, otherwise Id cancel.

Thank you so much for any info people.

• Confused 1

With regard to entering the UK, its all pretty clear on this site

https://www.gov.uk/uk-border-control

with regard to Covid-19 impact.  That leaves the airline rules  that may require additional thought and I can't help you on that. I travel Emirates and they have indicated that their requirements are the same as the final destination.  Either look at the conditions on your ticket or email KLM direct and get a written answer.

Edited by DaLa
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://www.klm.cl/en/information/covid-19/travel-requirements

Filled in BKK- Birmingham leave March 5th

https://klm.traveldoc.aero/results

Unvaccinated passengers: Passengers aged 18 years and older must hold a negative Covid-19 test certificate (PCR, LFD or antigen test) obtained within 2 days prior to departure. The test may be printed or a digital copy, and in English, French, or Spanish. It must include the passenger's name, date of birth or age, test result, date of the test, details of the test provider, and name of the test device. Passengers not holding this test will be subject to an immediate £500 (GBP) fine. The passenger must ensure the test meets the minimum standards for sensitivity, specify and viral load details. 

Test on Arrival: 

Unvaccinated passengers: Passengers aged 18 years and older who are not fully vaccinated or are only partially vaccinated against Covid-19 must book and pay for a PCR test on or before day 2 after arrival. Passengers who receive a positive result must quarantine. 

• Like 1

On 2/14/2022 at 9:50 AM, Albert Zweistein said:

Useless to check the rules now, they might have changed by the time you fly.

It is true that the requirements keep changing frequently, but the links posted by other forum members are nevertheless useful to the OP to check for updates closer to the flight date.

• Thanks 1

I work for Delta Airlines, and as of last week at least you will not be able to transit AMS without vaccination.

I'm not at work until Thursday so can't check the current requirements, but on Friday I checked in a passenger with transit through AMS to BER and that was the rule

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2022 at 4:02 AM, GinBoy2 said:

I work for Delta Airlines, and as of last week at least you will not be able to transit AMS without vaccination.

I'm not at work until Thursday so can't check the current requirements, but on Friday I checked in a passenger with transit through AMS to BER and that was the rule

You saying "I need to be injected" to transit via Amsterdam, wow !!!