Thai woman’s attacker appears before New York court charged with robbery and assault last year

webfact

22 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

And yet you are unable to refute the balanced and trustworthy reports/analysis’ I posted links to. 

Now there’s a thing…not a surprising or unpredictable thing, but nonetheless a thing..:coffee1:

Edit: these are links to fbi hate crime statistics that I’ve found. Now I’m sure you can point to where your data is located within them. Do me a solid and show me exactly where this is. 

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-updated-2020-hate-crime-statistics

https://www.justice.gov/crs/highlights/2020-hate-crimes-statistics

Now it could well be I’ve gotten on to the wrong links, so please feel free to post links to credible sites that both back up your claims and refute the findings contained within the reports I posted links to. 

Edit 2: here’s another link to digest

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna3741

That's quite an own goal you scored with those FBI statistics :clap2: Is self-incrimination an offence?  :1zgarz5: No, merely brainless.

Now please read them and enlighten yourself on the percentage of blacks in the US and their disproportionate contribution towards violent crime, thuggery, robbery, etc.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

That's quite an own goal you scored with those FBI statistics :clap2: Is self-incrimination an offence?  :1zgarz5: No, merely brainless.

Now please read them and enlighten yourself on the percentage of blacks in the US and their disproportionate contribution towards violent crime, thuggery, robbery, etc.

Nope, I read them and could find nothing to back up your claims...

You quoted a response I made to a claim that most attacks on Asians was by African Americans. I disputed this claim and you then stated that FBI statistics backed it up.

Now unless you can show where the FBI statistics do deed do this then, oh dear you appear to have self labelled yourself...my oh my how embarrassing. 

3 minutes ago, chippendale said:

Friend, the evidence you've marshalled proves you're wrong about negro violence. Embarrassing. I have some friendly advice for you: You've dug a hole for yourself, now stop digging.

A; I'm not your friend.

B: What exactly have I said that is factually wrong?

C Might want to take your own advice.

4 minutes ago, chippendale said:

Delusional and embarrassing response, pal. Please don't hide behind childish retorts or lame comebacks.

I strongly doubt the Asian victims of black crime would appreciate your whataboutery and partisan fake news.

:coffee1:

A: Not your pal either.

B: So you can't point out what it was I said that was factually incorrect. Thought not.

C; Not engaged any whataboutery but just asked posters to back up their claims.

D; Nothing I have posted was fake or partisan, but was based in credible research.

E; I have at no point minimised the effects of crime upon individuals or communities who are victimised, just challenged those who would exploit it for a narrative they wish to spin in order to further their agenda.

4 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

:clap2: You backed up your claim by ....... posting credible research that refutes your claim.

:cheesy: Priceless!

And what claim did I make?

Still waiting for you to back up your claim about fbi statistics. 

Edited by Bluespunk

13 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

Yes, a splendid idea for you to return to your FBI statistics and enlighten yourself. Being wrong once is a bit silly, being wrong repeatedly is woefully embarrassing and self-incriminating. ???? :giggle:

Oh dear, that hole you’ve been digging must be really deep now.

You put forward the argument that the fbi crime statistics would prove another posters claim that most Asian hate crime was committed by African Americans.

Yet you seem unable to back this up. 

Oh, yes what did I claim again?

Edited by Bluespunk
Mockery removed. Missing word inserted.

13 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

anecdotal evidence suggests

A huh, anecdotal evidence…suggests… is that from the fbi crime figures? I ask because you claimed these backed up the claim I disputed. 

The reports I posted links to show the truth is more complex that the arguments put forward by the poster i quoted. 

Edited by Bluespunk

1 minute ago, tubby johnson said:

We're still waiting for you to quote from your famous FBI crime statistics how innocent blacks are of their anti-Asian violence :giggle: You never cease to amuse! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

No, you are the one who said the fbi crime figures would back up the claim that most Asian hate crime is committed by African Americans. Not me

On 2/22/2022 at 7:56 PM, EVENKEEL said:

This is a University professor mind you, blame everything on White supremacy.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/may/21/white-supremacy-causes-black-citizens-to-commit-an/

Don't blame blacks for blacks committing hate crimes blame white supremacy. It's worth a glance.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, chippendale said:

No, your "anecdotal evidence" is from the sources you so helpfully provided. Good grief, do we have to explain everything to you? Selective amnesia .... or dementia??

Mr Spunk, my friend. I helpfully informed you a couple of hours ago that you're in a hole. Yet you're still digging. :coffee1:

Have a nice evening.

We?

I know what my links said, I read them. 

What I want is for the poster to back up his fbi claim. 

Oh and it shows had rattled you are when you resort to insults and abusive misuse of poster names. 

I’m still not your friend, my friends have more class than that. 

Edited by Bluespunk

15 minutes ago, tubby johnson said:

The gift that keeps on giving :clap2:

Still babbling and blathering on about your FBI statistics which contradict you.

You're priceless :cheesy:  Thank you!  ..... :jap:

Nope. You’re the one who claimed fbi crime statistics would show the poster I challenged was correct.

The reason you don’t back up your claim is somewhat puzzling.

I mean surely you didn’t make something up on the spot not knowing if was true or not and hoping that no one would call you on it. 

After all you made the claim twice-well three times with this post now. 

You and only you. 

And yet again, what claim have I made that these figures, you say exist but cannot link to, contradict?

What claim exactly have I made?

14 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Nope. You’re the one who claimed fbi crime statistics would show the poster I challenged was correct.

The reason you don’t back up your claim is somewhat puzzling.

I mean surely you didn’t make something up on the spot not knowing if was true or not and hoping that no one would call you on it. 

After all you made the claim twice-well three times with this post now. 

You and only you. 

And yet again, what claim have I made that these figures, you say exist but cannot link to, contradict?

What claim exactly have I made?

:cheesy: How embarrassing for you that you and your biased "facts" have been exposed as frauds.

Yet here you are still ranting about the FBI and hoping their statistics will ride to your rescue. How do you imagine they will exonerate you? I'm sorry, but it's too late for that.

As another member posted yesterday: stop digging yourself deeper into trouble :jap:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, tubby johnson said:

:cheesy: How embarrassing for you that you and your biased "facts" have been exposed as frauds.

Yet here you are still ranting about the FBI and hoping their statistics will ride to your rescue. How do you imagine they will exonerate you? I'm sorry, but it's too late for that.

As another member posted yesterday: stop digging yourself deeper into trouble :jap:

No. The links posted showed the truth was not as simple as the poster I quoted would have us believe. 

You on the other hand raised the issue of fbi crime figures supporting his case and yet you cannot back up your fbi claim…lol. 

On 2/23/2022 at 10:04 AM, tubby johnson said:

A biased and selective choice. Not unexpected.

Those pesky FBI crime statistics prove you wrong again. :coffee1:

On 2/23/2022 at 12:18 PM, tubby johnson said:

"trustworthy sources" :clap2::cheesy:

Those "pesky facts" ..... Yeah, such as FBI crime statistics.

Edited by Bluespunk
Missing word
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, chippendale said:

You're still here, chasing shadows? :coffee1:

So for once you were wrong, just let it rest my sad friend, before you lose more sleep.

Even the sanctimonious can't be right 100% of the time. Get some rest, goodnight.

A: I’m not your friend.

B: Wrong? What exactly was I wrong about?

A post with content that was copy and pasted from Reuters with no supporting link has been removed:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

6 hours ago, EricTh said:

That's not true, read the news article below

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/viral-images-show-people-color-anti-asian-perpetrators-misses-big-n1270821

She pointed to separate research from the University of Michigan Virulent Hate Project, which examined media reports about anti-Asian incidents last year and found that upward of 75 percent of news stories identified perpetrators as male and white in instances of physical or verbal assault and harassment when the race of the perpetrator was confirmed.

I like the way they slip in verbal assault to get percentage higher for whites.

• Like 2

I grew up in and around New York City

Those of us who were part of the 20th century American boom years following WWII will remember our inner cities as being "diverse" to a degree rarely found elsewhere. But at the same time they were functioning city centers.

All that changed dramatically toward the end of the last century when whole neighborhoods became urban jungles and effectively "no-go zones".

A criminal underclass has risen up and now calls the shots in those dangerous hoods and on the subways late at night as this poor girl has learned to her cost.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1