Anutin “under immense pressure” to join various factors as political situation intensifies

webfact

4 hours ago, khunPer said:

I've mentioned it before that Khun Anutin could well end up as the kingdom's next prime minister...:whistling:

Yes, I tend to agree, I am looking at house prices in Vietnam, and Cambodia......( remember Zimbabwe ).

• Like 1

Anutin to see here, move along folks, just variations of Teow Chew  snouts in troughs, a nation with more generals than USA, He's uncle Too's secret weapon, people may rally around the "glorious leader" when they look at alternative "Watchmen".

Chuna ultimate influence CP with re education 

Vietnam ultimate influence CP with Pho

Thighland ultimate influence CP with chicken nuggets

5 hours ago, khunPer said:

I've mentioned it before that Khun Anutin could well end up as the kingdom's next prime minister...:whistling:

I think he will be, seems jostling in the back rows are starting to voice a move with Anutin at the helm.

• Like 2

Similar to the little children's nursery rhyme:

"Round and round she goes, where she stops nobody knows...."

Same dinasors, different party names all scrambling to do the same thing they've being doing.

Ripping off the Thai people.

On 2/17/2022 at 2:01 PM, AhFarangJa said:

Yes, I tend to agree, I am looking at house prices in Vietnam, and Cambodia......( remember Zimbabwe ).

Worked with a guy who 'returned' from Zimbabwe. Every month he was allowed to transfer back to UK 1% of the interest ?% his money (that he had to leave there) made.

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

Awful as it is.

It's possible.

It was possible at the early stage but his handling of the covid-19 pandemic has badly damaged his image to be prime minister. He is blamed for the mismanagement which triggered lockdowns and affected and ruined many people and businesses. The public called for his resignation. The Mor Mai Thong of doctors launched a petition for his resignation which received a quarter of million signatures. The polls for suitable prime minister don't even registered any percentage for him and low percentage for his party. He is a liability to his party. I álso dont see his party doing well next election and may see them with tail behind their legs to re-join the PTP coalition. 

Edited by Eric Loh
wrong word
  • Like 2

Just now, Eric Loh said:

It was possible at the early stage but his handling of the covid-19 pandemic has badly damaged his image to be prime minister. He is blamed for the mismanaged which triggered lockdowns which affected and ruined many people and businesses. The public called for his resignation. The Mor Mai Thong of doctors launched a petition for his resignation which received a quarter of million signatures. The polls for suitable prime minister don't even registered any percentage for him and also his party. He is a liability to his party and I álso dont see his party doing well next election and may see them with tail behind their legs to re-join the PTP coalition. 

Hopefully.

He thinks very highly of himself.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2022 at 7:18 AM, webfact said:

Embattled Prime Minister Prayut Chan-ocha said he has no plans to step down or call early polls

it will tough, very tough to get rid of him.... bad loser syndrome

Definition of syndrome

a group of signs and symptoms that occur together and characterize a particular abnormality or condition

• Like 1