What Do You Do with your Caddie, in the Rough, while Not on the Fairways, besides letting her hold your pin, and having her surreptitiously nudge your ball into the hole, when no one is looking?

GammaGlobulin

Golfing is a sport which, historically, was played mostly by men wearing strange clothes, as you know.

For some reason, golfers once dressed up as if they were children, in bright colors, and with glossy corfam shoes.

Years ago, while out on the links, almost anything could happen, and often did. Golfing was the time when boys could be boys, and one could blow one’s nose directly onto almost anything, and nobody would consider it impolite.

These days, especially here, what were once male caddies have become female caddies.

And, these days, golfing is no longer considered to be so blue-blooded a sport.

And so, has golfing changed that much?

What do guys do on the golf course, these days, besides whacking?

I once could hit a ball 240 yards with a five iron, but no more.

These days, I rarely even look at a female caddie.

What about you?

Are you up to par?

I try to break my age every time I play.

As I was a caddie myself once, I talk with them. I am not hard work, they very rarely have to look for my ball. And hand me the club I ask for. I tip more than the average.

I am not averse to having a pretty caddie, but that's as far as it goes.

1 hour ago, thaitom said:

hmm... most caddies are boys

I don't know where you play golf, IME 99% of caddies in Chiang Rai are women, about 20% are easy on the eye.

The weird thing is, I have yet to meet a caddie who thought she was beautiful, even when she was.

thats not true ive played a lot of golf in LOS and in the Bang Chang area at least 99% are females and i think there are quite enough lovely women available anywhere you go so why would you want to mess with your caddie? 

5 hours ago, RAZZELL said:

Have you got narcissistic personality disorder?

Who cares about your non-stop drivel.

PUT ON IGNORE.

Ahh, bit harsh innit. Decent enough topic, change from the endless covid/government tripe.

I’d personally like nothing more than a bit of how’s ya father between holes. ????

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Ahh, bit harsh innit. Decent enough topic, change from the endless covid/government tripe.

I’d personally like nothing more than a bit of how’s ya father between holes. ????

I can think of more comfortable places to have sex than a golf course.

Golf is better than sex anyway, it usually lasts 4 hours.

• Like 1