Just Want To Know

cocoy

70,000 taxis in bkk!

Yeh...& all on Sukumvit Soi 3 !!

So what's the crack then? Did you leave your wallet in it or something?? :o

no i didnt leave anything in the taxi.. its just that here in the manila honda doesnt allow their cars to be used as a taxi,, something to do with the prestige slogan... and i think its the same for bangkok i think... read it somewhere.. so i was just really surprised to see this taxi in thailand.. now i have had second thoughts as to whether it was a civic or not but i was pretty sure it was colour light blue.... so it had to be a taxi....

70,000 taxis in bkk!

Yeh...& all on Sukumvit Soi 3 !!

So what's the crack then? Did you leave your wallet in it or something?? :o

no i didnt leave anything in the taxi.. its just that here in the manila honda doesnt allow their cars to be used as a taxi,, something to do with the prestige slogan... and i think its the same for bangkok i think... read it somewhere.. so i was just really surprised to see this taxi in thailand.. now i have had second thoughts as to whether it was a civic or not but i was pretty sure it was colour light blue.... so it had to be a taxi....

Seen Izuzu's kicking about (Not Song Taew's) like people carriers but that's going off thread but what the hel_l

Yes I have seen a blue one and a red one. The previous generation model.

My gf told me if we call Honda with the reg, you get a fee for reporting the use of one of there cars as a taxi.....dunno how true that actually is. Didn't call as I don't care :o

Hondas are prestige motor vehicles? :D

:o

thats what I was thinking but then I suppose everythings relative

Yeah, but they are fun little cars. You can't imagine the versatility of my little jazz with the seats folded down. post-44377-1181988766.jpg Sorry mods, I couldn't resist.

from what i know or read bout taxis in thailand. only the green and yellow coloured taxis are own by the driver itself... and the other colours are fleet taxis,, so therefore this red taxi isnt own by the driver.. am i right?

from what i know or read bout taxis in thailand. only the green and yellow coloured taxis are own by the driver itself... and the other colours are fleet taxis,, so therefore this red taxi isnt own by the driver.. am i right?

Green/Yellow are privite registred cars. All others are rented by drivers from companies. So next time you take a cab make sure you get any other color rather than the Green/ Yellow as noone can assure you the insurance nor Tax. Companies that rent cars out to drivers are "most" of the time better protected.