Assault on Kiev: Russian helicopters swoop above Ukraine's capital

Chris.B

1 hour ago, coolcarer said:

Video of the beast entering court and placed in the locked dock

https://twitter.com/mrsorokaa/status/1525053748317388801?s=21&t=kXVAm3fKi3TERjDGSV0Ugg

Plenty more of these cases to come soon

I don't know what the investigation will uncover about his character, maybe he's no beast at all.

Let's hope a just and fair sentence be given by the court.

9 minutes ago, tgw said:

I don't know what the investigation will uncover about his character, maybe he's no beast at all.

Follow orders by the senior officer or be shot yourself.

5 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

I wonder who ordered the shooting in the recent video of a retiree being shot in the back by Russians who had just had a conversation and cigarette with them?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Slip said:

I wonder who ordered the shooting in the recent video of a retiree being shot in the back by Russians who had just had a conversation and cigarette with them?

I saw that maybe they thought the victims would go back to the office and give there position away,  who knows a cowardly act anyhow. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

that doesn't seem to be the situation that soldier was in.

some specifics about what happened are available on the internet.

2 minutes ago, tgw said:

that doesn't seem to be the situation that soldier was in.

some specifics about what happened are available on the internet.

Why waste time looking internet while the war is in progress it ain't going to be the last war crime killing.

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Sounds about right.

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/10/1097911440/lithuania-russia-terrorism-genocide-ukraine

Lithuania designates Russia as a terrorist country, a global first

Lithuania's parliament has designated Russia a terrorist country and its actions in Ukraine as genocide.

The Lithuanian Seimas tweeted Tuesday that its members had passed the resolution unanimously.

Russia must be shaking in it boots.

19 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Why waste time looking internet while the war is in progress it ain't going to be the last war crime killing.

posting a false fact is preferable, right ?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

I saw that maybe they thought the victims would go back to the office and give there position away,  who knows a cowardly act anyhow. 

For once we agree.  The issue is this was clearly not some high level directive.  This was rank and file soldiers shooting civilians in the back.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Might does not make right.

It's also pleasing to know that Lithuania doesn't have useful idiots for Putin like Rand Paul in its own government.

I'm personally happy Paul did what he did.

Although not American,charity begins at home.

If they take the time to go through it they could probably halve the spending as in another couple of weeks the hands will be out again.

Mind you,not saying it's not a good cause but Ukraine do have a crowd funding set up for anyone wishing to donate which other governments have contributed to.

It should not be left to the US taxpayers unless there is a hidden agenda we don't know about.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, tgw said:

Just my term of endearment, ASEAN forum would not let me write What I really think of him. The case  against him is strong according to reports

Just now, Slip said:

I'm sure you are.  You were immediately identifiable as a russian shill from your first post on this thread.  

So you agree American taxpayers fund this.

What about an equal collection from all the countries who voted in favour.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

I'm personally happy Paul did what he did.

Although not American,charity begins at home.

If they take the time to go through it they could probably halve the spending as in another couple of weeks the hands will be out again.

Mind you,not saying it's not a good cause but Ukraine do have a crowd funding set up for anyone wishing to donate which other governments have contributed to.

It should not be left to the US taxpayers unless there is a hidden agenda we don't know about.

Sure you are. Quelle surprise.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/john-mccain-says-rand-paul-is-working-for-vladimir-putin/

John McCain says Rand Paul is "working for Vladimir Putin"

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

So you agree American taxpayers fund this.

What about an equal collection from all the countries who voted in favour.

It will only be delayed by about a week, nothing so serious in the grand scheme of things. Pity though as its vital along with all the other aid being given by other countries.

• Like 1

#UPDATE The G7 group of industrialised nations are united in backing Ukraine “until victory”, France said on Friday, as the EU promised an extra 500 million euros ($520 million) of military aid for Kyiv in its fight against Russia’s invasion

“It is very important at this time that we keep up the pressure on Vladimir Putin by supplying more weapons to Ukraine, by increasing the sanctions,” said British Foreign Secretary Liz Truss as she arrived for a second day of talks with her G7 counterparts in northern Germany.

“G7 unity has been vital during this crisis,” she added.

French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said the G7 countries were “very strongly united” in their will to “continue in the long term to support Ukraine’s fight for its sovereignty until Ukraine’s victory”.

https://www.digitaljournal.com/world/g7-to-back-ukraine-until-victory-france-says-as-eu-ups-aid/article

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

#UPDATE The G7 group of industrialised nations are united in backing Ukraine “until victory”, France said on Friday, as the EU promised an extra 500 million euros ($520 million) of military aid for Kyiv in its fight against Russia’s invasion

“It is very important at this time that we keep up the pressure on Vladimir Putin by supplying more weapons to Ukraine, by increasing the sanctions,” said British Foreign Secretary Liz Truss as she arrived for a second day of talks with her G7 counterparts in northern Germany.

“G7 unity has been vital during this crisis,” she added.

French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said the G7 countries were “very strongly united” in their will to “continue in the long term to support Ukraine’s fight for its sovereignty until Ukraine’s victory”.

https://www.digitaljournal.com/world/g7-to-back-ukraine-until-victory-france-says-as-eu-ups-aid/article

This is good but seems a far drop from what America is requesting.

Edited by farmerjo
  • Sad 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

You were just complaining that they were getting free money now your saying its good.................yet not as much as the US......stop the trolling its boring

520 million versus 40 billion,there facts.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1