Nearly 2.2 million more doses of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine arriving in Thailand

webfact

Moderna-Poland-Thailand.jpg

Medical workers load syringes with the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine. (Photo by Apu GOMES / AFP)

Thailand is expecting delivery of 2.2 million doses of Moderna mRNA vaccine, manufactured in the United States, over the course of yesterday and today (Monday).

This new batch is to be delivered to the Government Pharmaceutical Organization (GPO) and private hospitals. Yesterday, 1.4 million doses were delivered, while about 790,000 doses will be delivered today.

Together with the new lot today, a total of 7.79 million doses of Moderna would be delivered to Thailand to date.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/nearly-2-2-million-more-doses-of-moderna-covid-19-vaccine-arriving-in-thailand/

Logo-top-.png
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2022-02-28

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

2 hours ago, Jumbo1968 said:

Hopefully some will be going to Bangkok Pattaya Hospital where I have paid up front for a booster.

Ditto! BPH said we will receive sms appointments from Jan to March. Now March and Moderna have arrived I will email BPH again to speed up my appointment

36 minutes ago, chilly07 said:

Ditto! BPH said we will receive sms appointments from Jan to March. Now March and Moderna have arrived I will email BPH again to speed up my appointment

I have been in contact with BPH last week, they replied that they would send a SMS when Moderna is available.