90 Day Reporting

A couple of weeks ago I got my new Non O retirement extension (which of course I checked on the relevant pages).

Today I made a copy of the passport and at the back I saw my notice for 90 day report - it says 24 May 2022. Well I leave Thailand on 10th May.

I think that this happened one time in the past and I had to do nothing (picked up by the TM6 departure card I think).

However I was out of the country for 2 years (Covid) and I guess it's prudent to check if anything has changed about this.

4 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

When you reenter your clock is reset and your 90 countdown starts again

Got into a fight with the wife over this.

I said the same as you, but she claims no.........it will now be 90 days from when I get my new extension, which starts before the 90 days after re-entering Thailand date......I can only assume we are both wrong....555

7 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Got into a fight with the wife over this.

I said the same as you, but she claims no.........it will now be 90 days from when I get my new extension, which starts before the 90 days after re-entering Thailand date......I can only assume we are both wrong....555

For your first ever extension your 90 day clock starts on that date and that's it. 

Every time you exit and reenter your 90 day clock start day is same as entry stamp.

In reality your 90 day report has nothing to do with extensions. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

For your first ever extension your 90 day clock starts on that date and that's it. 

Every time you exit and reenter your 90 day clock start day is same as entry stamp.

In reality your 90 day report has nothing to do with extensions. 

Shall I tell her or will you?

• Haha 1