Thailand will not rush to condemn Russia over Ukraine, says Foreign Minister Don

snoop1130

22 hours ago, Enoon said:

It's how the regime is.

I'd like the world to know "what they're like".

I'd like to see the statement broadcast around the world.......a translation sent to every European household.

Rest assured, a statement like that in times like these will get around fast. I live here, but I would support a boycott Thailand movement until and unless he retracted his statement and joined the rest of the world in condemnation.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jonathan Swift said:

Your insight into world affairs is staggering! Right up there with your spelling skills [Nagty Putin]. My guess is that you comprehend less than 1% of what you hear and read, nonetheless you consider yourself an expert. The fact is that countries, governments, and politics are complicated and nuanced and operate  in many layers, and cannot be simplified to the pre school level on which you seem to operate. Your comments are uninformed, broadly prejudiced,  and thus meaningless. The worst part of it is your insensitive failure on the most basic humanitarian level to recognize this international catastrophe for what it is, and your failure to recognize the profound and genuine horror and sympathy expressed on the part of all of a united Europe. Your “Western govs” stopped being “puppets to US” a long time ago, if they ever were, further alienated by Trump’s retreat from NATO, the climate accords, and other commitments. But feel free to continue to embarrass yourself by parading your tiny world view for all to see. It makes the rest of us grateful for our education, verbal skills,  and mental health. Instead of pointing your crooked finger at others I suggest you first take a look at your own humanity. Something is missing there. You can do something about that. That’s where you need the work. I also suggest you stop reading the news. You’re never going to understand it. Watch some cartoons or tiktok videos. Peace be with you nonetheless brother. 

I learnt years ago to worry about things i can control. Ranting on about politics achieves zero. Yet people still do it.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

Instead of pointing your crooked finger at others I suggest you first take a look at your own humanity

Thats very nasty. Makes no difference though. Just words on a screen.

My humanity is good. Check yours though. Yelling into a computer screen at a stranger isnt good.

1 hour ago, Jonathan Swift said:

You forgot Thailand’s neighbor, Myanmar

To its credit, the true government of Myanmar condemned Putin and Russia. It was the military dictatorship that overthrew the government that is backing Russia.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sparktrader said:

You lost the bet

It is very common on this site and thread to see people who are prepared to express what they consider to be opinions without any reason or evidence - they use cynicism to cover up their ignorance of a topic instead of actually informing them selves first.

I would give my comment about voting as an example - part from the evidence based on your previous comment that drops you into that category.

Edited by Thunglom

8 minutes ago, Thunglom said:

It is very common on this site and thread to see people who are prepared to express what they consider to be opinions without any reason or evidence - they use cynicism to cover up their ignorance of a topic instead of actually informing them selves first.

I would give my comment about voting as an example - part from the evidence based on your previous comment that drops you into that category.

Every 2nd person on the internet claims to be an expert on politics when really they don't know much. I see you are in that category.

On 3/1/2022 at 5:41 PM, Jerno said:

Natural path? Of illegal invasion and war started by Putin?  Unbelievable!  You are a total and utter idiot.  Damn you for condoning Putin's actions. Damn you.

Don't get too upset.  Just remember that evil comes natural to the Thai elite.  Every one of them.