Phizer booster

Everyman

On 3/9/2022 at 12:54 PM, roger101 said:

UPDATE

Went there this morning. The vaccine centre is on the first floor, beach end.  Arrived at 11.15, it looked busy. I was surprised how efficient they were and very helpful.  I have a hearing problem and trying to listen to someone who is talking through a thick mask is almost impossible, so the nurse helping me wrote every question down. A quick, easy and sensible solution.

As I said I arrived at 11.15 and by 12.15 was on my motorbike going home. That hour included 15  minutes waiting time to see if any thing adverse  occurred and 5 minutes trying to find it.

I also went Wednesday morning at that time and got my shot! We must have been there at the same time.

Check your certificate though because mine had the wrong birthday which I was able to correct at Pattaya City Hospital.

• 4 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, simon43 said:

What documents do you need to get this booster?  I had 2 AZ shots last May/June in Laos, but am not registered in the Thai medical system. Over 60 with lung disease (aspergillosis).

When I had mine simply the previous vaccination certificate sufficed.... didn't look at my passport. Take a pen. 

Sitting my 15 min after my Pfizer booster.

Monks college,  came 1.30 pm.

No lines, no questions. 

Just showed passport and said 3rd Pfizer shot, not interested to see my Swedish vaccination record. 5 min before I got my shot.

Cute nurse bonus.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1