Best solid dating scene

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps she wants something other than money, like a long term visa to a western country.

When things seem too good to be true, they usually are.

I bought a little house by the beach here January 2021 for 270K.  She has spent the last year working beside me to renovate it and add extensions.  Last month she helped me dig out the holes for a bigger septic system.  Yesterday she was handing me 1.5 meter roof tiles.  The chanote is in her name.  I have a life Usufruct stamped on the back of the deed.  I also have a life Usufruct stamped on the back of the deed for each of her other land holdings (that she paid for with her own money).

It is not a perfect relationship.  None are.  But it is good enough for me to not let her go.  She knows that I will not be heading back home anytime soon.  She is busy in the kitchen making my breakfast and has just put on a load of washing.

Oh...and by the way...the sex is amazing.  First year of the relationship it almost killed me.

5 hours ago, HighPriority said:

You sound like a gold digger…

No it is just a functioning relationship.  Gets dysfunctional from time to time but I am no dream boat to live with I can tell you that.  She doesn't drink or gamble.  Neither do I.  

I have my own gold....a small portion of which she bought for me.

6 hours ago, Grecian said:

Does she have kids?

No.  When I first met her she had just separated from her partner who was a tom.  They were together for 10 years, had the full (pu-can) marriage ceremony up in Isaan.  I have seen all the photos.  Tom was from a very wealthy family that has huge fish farm holdings.  When she was a young lady my GF had numerous offers for marriage, but the tom trumped them all with massive sinsot that included building new house for GF's family and lots of gold.  

She left the tom because she started acting just like a regular Thai man.  Had multiple mistresses on the side, would not come home every night or when she did, drunk as a sailor.  Started beating on the GF and that's when she left.  I met her about 4 weeks after the separation, and I am the first guy my GF has been with.

I am a lucky guy. I will be very sad if I lose my spot in the queue.

But please note that I studied and speak good Thai.  My GF had no English when we met...and still only has very limited English now.  In fact my English has gone down hill rather badly we only speak Thai at home and in my small village of fishermen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

To read some of the posts on this forum, it would seem that millions of non prostitute Thai women of all ages and wealth are willing to engage in casual sex with foreign men on a first "date".

Frankly, I just don't believe it.

Personally I couldn't be bothered with playing the "dating" game when a happy ending was guaranteed at any Thai bar.

Provided you are happy to have sex with a girl that has been with hundreds of other men.  

59 minutes ago, Denim said:

Complicated for him.

The simple method is to join tip of thumb to tip of index finger of the left hand then use index finger of right hand to pass through the joined finger and thumb tips. Just show this to the lady he is interested whilst raising eyebrows. 

Statistically , this will eventually get him where he wants to be.

......or have the top edge of his platinum visa card poking out of his top pocket?......555

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

I bought a little house by the beach here January 2021 for 270K.  She has spent the last year working beside me to renovate it and add extensions.  Last month she helped me dig out the holes for a bigger septic system.  Yesterday she was handing me 1.5 meter roof tiles.  The chanote is in her name.  I have a life Usufruct stamped on the back of the deed.  I also have a life Usufruct stamped on the back of the deed for each of her other land holdings (that she paid for with her own money).

It is not a perfect relationship.  None are.  But it is good enough for me to not let her go.  She knows that I will not be heading back home anytime soon.  She is busy in the kitchen making my breakfast and has just put on a load of washing.

Oh...and by the way...the sex is amazing.  First year of the relationship it almost killed me.

I'd trade all my remaining years for a single session that was so good it killed me.

I've no idea why any woman would be so perfect, but make the most of it. Both my long partners were perfect till they were not.

7 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

Provided you are happy to have sex with a girl that has been with hundreds of other men.  

These days most women that would have sex with us ( without having the ring on the finger first ) have had an active sex life, IMO involving sex with many different men, whether casual or serial monogamous.

No way I'd ever be interested in a virgin of any age.

BTW, no matter how often it gets used, it doesn't wear out, and it's easy to test for STDs ( if one doesn't want to use a condom ).

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'd trade all my remaining years for a single session that was so good it killed me.

I've no idea why any woman would be so perfect, but make the most of it. Both my long partners were perfect till they were not.

Nothing is perfect.  We fight regularly.  Mostly because she is very stubborn.  I attribute this to the fact that she grew up with 7 brothers.  But to date she has never tried to take my money, I have never paid a single satang to her family, she is beautiful, has immaculate hygiene, and is comfortable in workaday clothes and flip flops.  She is great with the house work.  She is however, quite hopeless in the kitchen.  She does all of the work in the kitchen, she just is not a good cook...she does try though and is getting better.  

The other day she was three meters down a hole we were digging for the septic overflow.  She was chipping away at the clay with a steel bar.  I was at the top hauling the dirt out with a rope and bucket.  I remember looking down at her toiling away and thinking....I have a keeper.

In our first year we would have sex 2 and 3 times every night.  I had not done that since my early twenties and then only on rare occasions, not every night.  I was ragged, trying all kinds of vitamin supplements.  I am fortunate.  I have yet to have any erectile problems.  Back then I could not say no to her because I was just so in to her.  I loved having sex with her.  I still do.  But fortunately for me things have cooled a little.

She is a good girl.  But I am a good guy too.  I don't sleep around, don't drink, take drugs, gamble or smoke.  I am ok looking, blonde hair, fit and slim.  I speak good Thai.

Edited by Adumbration

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

These days most women that would have sex with us ( without having the ring on the finger first ) have had an active sex life, IMO involving sex with many different men, whether casual or serial monogamous.

No way I'd ever be interested in a virgin of any age.

BTW, no matter how often it gets used, it doesn't wear out, and it's easy to test for STDs ( if one doesn't want to use a condom ).

It is not the physical issues that are important.  It is the psychological ones.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

I used to know a massage woman in Chiang Mai, although not in the Biblical sense. Fairly ugly.

She must have had something special in the sack, because she had a husband, a police officer and a toy boy all lined up on a weekly rotation.

I prefer plainer women, I've found they are mostly more proficient and enthusiastic in bed. The beautiful ones are too self-absorbed.

After trying a beautiful one there was nothing that would induce me to repeat the experience.

7 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

It is not the physical issues that are important.  It is the psychological ones.

???????

I had many liaisons with bar girls and except for a tiny number they were perfectly "normal" psychologically.

It's normally possible to identify a nutter if one spends time with them in the bar before taking them out.

Thai bargirls for the most part IMO are not making a career out of it, and do it for a couple/ few years to make some capital, then go off and live a "normal" life.

I put normal in "" because in my experience there is no such beast. We all IMO have our little "quirks". It's just that some are more OTT nutters than others.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2022 at 7:16 PM, Will B Good said:

Better learn Thai or Isan if you want to date non-bar girls.

Krub.

1 Leo, krub.

is this enough?

I speak some dialect though:

I flom Eulope krub. Big mone krub. Big Ferrari krub. Big evelithing krub. Ju go wiss me krub.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/6/2022 at 7:23 PM, Sparktrader said:

Handsome: not difficult here. Even Quasimodo would be a "vely hansom man" here.

Not rich: Don't tell them. 

Middle age:70 up? That's just the start of retirement age, soon.

Awesome guy: That's what your 5 ex's said.

Poot thai: what's that?

Gf not marriage: 5000baht and I pass you on my contact list.

9 hours ago, Adumbration said:

Not entirely true.  I am late fifties.  My girl is beautiful and two decades younger than me. She has her own land.  Two farms in fact, that she bought herself, over a million baht in gold, and a life insurance policy that matures this year.  She has been with me for going on 8 years now.  She has never asked me for a satang.  

I would be devastated if I lost my spot in the queue.

I want a picture too (not photoshopped) plus the exact location where she owns her farms and the amount which is due on her life insurance.

Please answer me in private. Probably I can help you out and take her off your hands.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

How many women have you had sex with? It's called a double standard.

What my GF and I did in the past is the past. The present and future is more important.

Maybe he is a virgin?

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

My role in 'relationships' was limited to handing them money when they demanded it.

You mean you never had to take the blame when things went wrong? 

My beef with that particular poster is that for years he has been complaining about Thai ladies as if he were pure as driven snow... his wife and family were lying cheats... and my assumption that he never responded to is that they wanted sin sod and he never delivered... like it or not, it is customary here and likely her family feel that he cheated them first - and he offered her this fabulous opportunity to be a fruit picker and she did not seem to get the privileged lifestyle that afforded her and the ingrate chose to work in Makro instead... 

And his constant whining along with others influenced a friend of mine not to retire here, though that was his plan, and I am certain his life would have been infinitely better if he had...