TINDER in THAILAND: How many Guys on the Farang Pub resort to using TINDER to find what they might be looking for?

TINDER is sort of a new concept, an app which allows handsome people to hookup with handsome people, instead of resorting to the backrooms, the alley, the trusty woods.

Do you use TINDER to hookup, even if you might be over 65?

And, if you are over 65, using TINDER, how much in and out do you get?

And, if you get enough in and out, how long can you keep it up before you get tired, and just finally...call it quits.

TINDER is a strange beast, an app that might be OK for very old men, but certainly not so good for very young women.

Anyway...

Any thoughts about TINDER?

And, any thoughts about TINDER if it was your lovely and beloved daughter who might be using TINDER?

What has this world come to?

Your guess is as good as mine.

I really do not understand this app.

Or, maybe, I understand it just too well.

NG, is my first thought.

Some day, the pendulum will swing back.

But, perhaps, by then, no man will still be alive....

In the year, 2525.

I knew it.

TINDER.

TINDER was predictable.

Aldous Huxley told me, too.

Tinder has been around for like 10 years dude. Numerous apps like this now. You’d probably be better off with one of the more ‘measured’ local ones if looking for looove as Tinder is likely loaded with ladies of the night. Perhaps that’s what you’re after. ????

5 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Tinder has been around for like 10 years dude. Numerous apps like this now. You’d probably be better off with one of the more ‘measured’ local ones if looking for looove as Tinder is likely loaded with ladies of the night. Perhaps that’s what you’re after. ????

I am not after anybody on TINDER.

However, what bothers me most is that I do know fairly innocent young girls who toy with TINDER.

And, seeing them take this risk is quite disturbing to see happen.

That is all.

You are correct.

Just now, GammaGlobulin said:

I am not after anybody on TINDER.

However, what bothers me most is that I do know fairly innocent young girls who toy with TINDER.

And, seeing them take this risk is quite disturbing to see happen.

That is all.

You are correct.

As for me, if I were to go on TINDER, then there is no way I could be hurt by this due to naivete.

And so, maybe it is best that the TINDER app should be restricted to use by those on the Farang Pub, since we are not overly naïve, in my opinion.

Anyway, I cannot get my mind off a recent story in the local news.

A story which concerns a young woman who may have been led astray by a much older man, one who was very manipulative.

And so I say, TINDER is good for old guys like us.

But, young women, who are not even 25 years old, are no match for these TINDER apps, nor any match for 32-year-old men.

Young women, at least before the age of 25, really must be protected.

I do believe this.

And, internet dating sites, in my opinion, should be banned.

This will never happen.

Therefore, we must just accept the fact that some damage will happen due to the present state of what exists in our world.

All that I am actually saying is that apps, such as TINDER, should be restricted for use, and should be exclusively used by the types of people who frequent the Farang Pub, people like us.

TINDER cannot hurt anyone here in the Farang Pub.

Yet, when a very young woman goes on TINDER, sometimes bad things can happen, just due to naivete.

Alternatively, when I go on TINDER, nothing bad happens.

Do you see what I am driving at?

Children need to be protected.

The definition of a child, obviously, in the majority of cases, is a young person up to the age of 25,

We are not talking about some person like Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.

Gods love chimneysweeps.

9 minutes ago, HighPriority said:

@daveAustin will you stop interrupting !

Sometimes, a diatribe against some app, such as TINDER, might be justified.

Just because, if one has a daughter, or one knows of someone who has a daughter, or if one wishes to lash out at TINDER or FB, for causing harm, just for profit, then this might be justified.

FB and TINDER, are both the same.

FB and TINDER both were not what we had envisioned when we hoped that the Internet might improve our world.

No need to say more, maybe.

3 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Sometimes, a diatribe against some app, such as TINDER, might be justified.

Just because, if one has a daughter, or one knows of someone who has a daughter, or if one wishes to lash out at TINDER or FB, for causing harm, just for profit, then this might be justified.

FB and TINDER, are both the same.

FB and TINDER both were not what we had envisioned when we hoped that the Internet might improve our world.

No need to say more, maybe.

Except, I will say more about the damage done....