Images Of Samui, Phangan And Tao

• 2 weeks later...

Maenam Koh Samui beach 6am 2013 enjoying Jimmy's shrimp boat.

attachicon.gifIMG_2405.JPG

It's a squid boat!!!! ....tongue.png .... It's actually been running around Maenam and Ban Tai area lately in the afternoon....wink.png

Actually I think it might be more for running tourists around.... for the "experience" , It's owned by New Sunrise Villa off Maenam resort road (Nice place to stay BTW)

I'll stop by sometime and ask them, what the "deal is"wink.png

Edited by samuijimmy

Uff, puff, sweat!

Up to Khao Ra (627 mt) a view of the plain going to the sea in Thong Sala

Thong Sala to Madeua Wan seen From Khao Ra

At first i was looking for a plane and then realised you wrote plain.

Plains usually don't involve a lot of trees.smile.png Your ocean looks very blue!

Cant wait for more of your insectssmile.png . I am curious about the eagle, did you make a worthy picture to share here?

Yours,

Edited by Rooo

No Jim, the pics of that eagle were not so special. Today I've seen it again. No camera with me. I hope to get a good picture, sooner or later...

The ascent to Khao Ra was a bit hard thou

No Jim, the pics of that eagle were not so special. Today I've seen it again. No camera with me. I hope to get a good picture, sooner or later...

You need that Sony camera some has posted in the Photo forum!!!

It was Dancealot that asked about the eagle... BTW wink.png .... that's OK I have senior moments too, sometimes! tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Stunning image of the common crow larvae.... but then all you images are stunning! thumbsup.gif

Edited by samuijimmy

It was Dancealot that asked about the eagle... BTW wink.png .... that's OK I have senior moments too, sometimes! tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Stunning image of the common crow larvae.... but then all you images are stunning! thumbsup.gif

It could be he thinks we are 1 and the same person, Jimmy.

It could be he thinks we are 1 and the same person, Jimmy.

OMG !!!! .... I hope not..... I don't think he's that far gone .... tongue.pngw00t.gifbiggrin.png

More of Samui's secret places revealed themselves to day.... thumbsup.gif It never ceases to amaze me how many beautiful areas there are tucked away on the island~!!!

Another member and I started off from Soi 5 Maenam, to Autoboy Nathon, there is two routes from View point restaurant area... one turning right at top of Soi five, is difficult, the other turning left and just beyond Viewpoint turn right, and follow the road, it takes about 20 -30 mins to get to Nathon...

We then drove to Lipa Noi Chevrolet dealer and turned left there.... goes past the Military barracks ... has signs saying don't go through... just ignore that and keep going.... wink.png Currently only doable on bike, as bridge being renewed... but other than that it's a pretty good concrete road...

The new bridge, not open yet! But a bye pass for bikes to get around!

Back%2520%2520roads%2520Samui%2520%2520M

View from Peak Eye Restaurant .....

I'll continue on new post!

• Like 2

Moving on, through thousands of Durians trees growing in the area... following signs to Tartain Water falls.... never heard of it before!

off the concrete road, but a very nice drive ... and much cooler up in the hills~!

To be continued!