What is this new Day 7 PCR requirement?

drmal

1 hour ago, alex8912 said:

Don't you think most Average 15 year olds could fix this problem yet no one here in Thailand can?  It's really ridiculous. I mean there are TWO mistakes in that one sentence. Both the wrong test and the wrong day! 

Its like it takes specialized training and strong focus to make all these problems, but it seems to just come naturally

4 hours ago, alex8912 said:

Don't you think most Average 15 year olds could fix this problem yet no one here in Thailand can?  It's really ridiculous. I mean there are TWO mistakes in that one sentence. Both the wrong test and the wrong day! 

You are correct, but as you say this Thailand, amazing isn't it??

Maybe you are supposed to take the test on day 5 and report on or before day 7? and if you have not you get this reminder?

I think they have just forgot to change the text from PCR to ATK

Just a thought.

Edited by Eaglekott

Just now, Eaglekott said:

Maybe you are supposed to take the test on day 5 and report on or before day 7? and if you have not you get this reminder?

Just a thought.

You can't report the results of the ATK test until you get the notification with the link in it. Some people never receive the notification at all, so they can never report their results. They have no way of knowing whether you have taken it or not when the notification is sent.

This is all just their very clumsy workaround for requiring people to upload results to an App that doesn't have that functionality. They could just give you a link to the website when you get the ATK and stop pretending this is anything to do with Mor Chana, but that would spoil all the fun.

16 hours ago, Polar Bear said:

It's for the results of the Day 5 rapid test. They just haven't updated the text. You can see it says ATK in the link. 

And the link leads to a site headlined:

RT-PCR / ATK Result

(link would better have been pixelated)

On 3/15/2022 at 6:11 AM, Polar Bear said:

Some people never receive the notification at all, so they can never report their results. They have no way of knowing whether you have taken it or not when the notification is sent.

So, is it mandatory to submit it then? If you never receive the notification to submit the results can you still travel in the country?

I agree that it is simply clumsy and unorganised. I'm just curious whether they don't have the resources to fix this issue or maybe they're just ignorant????

3 minutes ago, karolkaz said:

So, is it mandatory to submit it then? If you never receive the notification to submit the results can you still travel in the country?

I agree that it is simply clumsy and unorganised. I'm just curious whether they don't have the resources to fix this issue or maybe they're just ignorant????

Every time I tried to open up the link it told me it was invalid.  I took my ATK test down to the hotel I had stayed at prior to going to my home which was only 100 meters away.  They were able to upload it into the system and my Mor Chana QR turned from Orange to green.  Two days later I got the same message for notification so I just deleted the program from my phone...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

They were able to upload it into the system and my Mor Chana QR turned from Orange to green.  Two days later I got the same message for notification so I just deleted the program from my phone...

Did it stay green?