Phuket: Handsome foreign backpacker steals from aging Thai baker - not once but twice

webfact

5 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

Ukranians can use their credit cards.

You don't know that??? 

Ukranians don't need to steal!????

Well ok, but they cant return back home. So they will need a roof and food. Stealing, of course, is wrong. If you're hungry, just ask someone.

Jeeshh, he is gonna go to jail for easily 1-2 years if he doesn't have money. I assume he doesn't as he steals 149 baht cookies in Thailand, while warming them up with his sweaty nuts. That's how deep one can sink, to sweaty balls.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

47 minutes ago, SoilSpoil said:

Well ok, but they cant return back home. So they will need a roof and food. Stealing, of course, is wrong. If you're hungry, just ask someone.

All EU countries will welcome Ukranians. A flight can be bought by credit cards.

And here it comes: Great! Britain gave visas to only 50 (fifty) Refugees from Ukraine.

All other EU countries let them in.....unlimited because of humanity!

But Oligarchs still enjoy their lives in UK.

It's a shame ????

• Confused 1

The cops need to examine all details in the videos. That black wrist band maybe a hotel or tour identifier. Also the blue bead band is distinctive. Run those items into RTP AI systems for review of all traffic and surveillance cam tapes. Should be found in 2 or 3 days. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Banana7 said:

That black wrist band maybe a hotel or tour identifier. Also the blue bead band is distinctive. Run those items into RTP AI systems for review of all traffic and surveillance cam tapes.

I think we've found the farang in the SWAT t-shirt and Nissan March with Navy Seal stickers. ????

1 hour ago, Banana7 said:

The cops need to examine all details in the videos. That black wrist band maybe a hotel or tour identifier. Also the blue bead band is distinctive. Run those items into RTP AI systems for review of all traffic and surveillance cam tapes. Should be found in 2 or 3 days. 

Come on too much hard work. ????

Every girl i passing ask me "where you go handsome man"..Do they mean it or im just imagine im handsome?Sometimes my lady friends say to her im handsome..do i belive that?NO WAY.I dont even belive my lady about tha.

I will represent him in court...pin it on the Thai GF. With washboard abs like that, clearly he wasn't stealing carbs for his own consumption. Case closed, 3 high Wais to the Judge and 300 baht restitution to the baker and a modeling assignment for the accused.