Domestic tourism scheme raises confusion, gets lukewarm response

webfact

7 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Why gov make everything soooo awkward and convoluted?! Yes, we know, because they have to justify their job and to be seen to be doing something, the more complex the ‘cleverer’ … but why make everything so awkward and convoluted?

because they are idiots...not a brain cell in the entire government

• Like 2

These "domestic" tourism stimulus packages have been fraught with corruption from day 1. Bribery, kickbacks, fraud, embezzlement.

I think they could have accomplished something similar by utilizing the rainmaking planes to fly over spots and drop cash?

37 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

These "domestic" tourism stimulus packages have been fraught with corruption from day 1. Bribery, kickbacks, fraud, embezzlement.

I think they could have accomplished something similar by utilizing the rainmaking planes to fly over spots and drop cash?

Behind all such "schemes" here are schemers , you can be sure philanthropy comes way down the list , so many troughs so many snouts , Welcome to the Land of Lies

On 3/18/2022 at 3:48 PM, mtls2005 said:

Well yes, else where is the incentive?