My ext of stay (marriage) and WP expires on a weekend.

My ext' of stay based on marriage and my WP is due for renewal on the same date soon- on a weekend. 

Actually we wanted to go away on holidays during that same week. 

I wanted to know if both labor dept and Immigration would allow me to provide all docs a few weeks prior? Would this be allowed or will they only say come on the Friday before the actual date on the said weekend?

thanks

29 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

As far as I know you can extend your work permit up 2 weeks early. Some offices may do it earlier.

Thanks for the info. Is the list of doc's required for extending the WP for a year exactly the same as when I applied 1 yr ago? Or do they have a smaller list of docs required?

It seems a complete waste of time to present ALL of the same documents again to them.

16 hours ago, davidst01 said:

Thanks for the info. Is the list of doc's required for extending the WP for a year exactly the same as when I applied 1 yr ago? Or do they have a smaller list of docs required?

I suggest you contact the office where you applied for your work permit to confirm what they require. If can vary from office to office.

9 hours ago, davidst01 said:

It seems a complete waste of time to present ALL of the same documents again to them.

Yes, all same paper work.. do again