What's the latest Covid/Omnicorp in Pattaya.

NONG CHOK

4 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Are they still doing shots at Royal Gdn? And if not any idea where? 

No..... and today is last day for the Monk's college. Have to see if they schedule another round somewhere but it won't be before Songkran.

Edited by jacko45k
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Again, you are whining about vaccination,

No.  Just questioning at what point does one lose faith in the vaccine.  Booster 2, Booster 3, Booster 4 etc etc, or, are you suggesting 6 billion people just keep boosting, forever?

when the vast majority of Covid deaths are the undervaccinated. 

Once again, please provide a link for this?

Getting a shot vs an agonizing death, seems a no-brainer to me. 

But is the shot preventing an agonizing death?  

Double vaxxed and triple vaxxed people are still dying from covid.  

1 hour ago, Leaver said:

No.  Just questioning at what point does one lose faith in the vaccine.  Booster 2, Booster 3, Booster 4 etc etc, or, are you suggesting 6 billion people just keep boosting, forever?

Once again, please provide a link for this?

But is the shot preventing an agonizing death?  

Double vaxxed and triple vaxxed people are still dying from covid.  

Very few fully vaccinated people are dying from Covid.

Your posts are full of misleading statements, and you are contributing nothing of value here.

You suggest a worst case scenario where people vaccinate constantly to avoid illness. Do you know of any other illness that requires constant vaccination? I can tell you when vaccination is required to avoid that death thing, most people choose to live.

465E22BF-9E3D-4045-8C7F-A6217829DDC6.jpeg

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 1

On 3/27/2022 at 4:40 AM, Leaver said:

the question is for HOW LONG? I would say 6 months Ive got my 4th for health reasons only' for now.

What was their claim for the 3rd shot?

What was their claim for the 2nd shot?

What was their claim for the 1st shot?

What will be their claim for the 5th shot?

????  ????

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Covid can be eradicated off the planet, but there is a small vocal group of anti-vaxxers who want Covid to survive.

I'm all for getting vaccinated, as it protects well against serious illness and death.

That being said, I don't understand how you can still claim that getting vaccinated serves to eradicate Covid. Vaccinated people spread Covid and get infected, everywhere and all the time.

3 hours ago, Caldera said:

I'm all for getting vaccinated, as it protects well against serious illness and death.

That being said, I don't understand how you can still claim that getting vaccinated serves to eradicate Covid. Vaccinated people spread Covid and get infected, everywhere and all the time.

If everyone were vaccinated, Covid would disappear. I suggest you use the Google to research the concept of an “R0 number”.

21 hours ago, jacko45k said:

No..... and today is last day for the Monk's college. Have to see if they schedule another round somewhere but it won't be before Songkran.

Went there yesterday at 1.30pm. 

No line, no waiting. 

10 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Covid can be eradicated off the planet, but there is a small vocal group of anti-vaxxers who want Covid to survive.

If covid  can be eradicated off the planet, how is it that vaccinated people can catch covid, multiple times, and spread covid?

It has nothing to do with anti-vaxxers. 

16 hours ago, Leaver said:

If covid  can be eradicated off the planet, how is it that vaccinated people can catch covid, multiple times, and spread covid?

It has nothing to do with anti-vaxxers. 

You clearly don’t know much about immunology.

The way to eradicate a virus is to reduce the R0 number below 1. There are multiple ways of doing that, vaccination is one of them.

The basic concept is to make it harder for the virus to infect others. Although vaccinated individuals can be infected, they are less likely to be infected, and are not infected so long as the unvaccinated.

so, vaccination helps stop the virus from spreading. You don’t want the virus to spread, either, so you should be pro-vaccine.

On 4/11/2022 at 10:09 AM, Danderman123 said:

The way to eradicate a virus is to reduce the R0 number below 1. There are multiple ways of doing that, vaccination is one of them.

Yes, only one of them.  

The basic concept is to make it harder for the virus to infect others.

Or, make it harder for people to be exposed to the virus.  Eg. lock downs, border closures etc.

so, vaccination helps stop the virus from spreading.

Vaccination only helps stop the spread because vaccinated people are infectious for less time than an unvaccinated person.

You could put an infectious person in a confined space with a vaccinated person and an unvaccinated person, for a prolonged period of time, and both uninfected people will end up infected. 

Vaccination is not a breathing apparatus. 

You don’t want the virus to spread, either, so you should be pro-vaccine.

I'm vaccinated, and not just for covid, for a lot of other diseases.  I am not an anti vaxxer. 

Edited by onthedarkside
misinfo comments removed
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Your argument is that vaccines don’t protect against infection.

Yes. 

Isn't it obvious? 

Vaccinated people can still catch covid, spread covid, and die from covid.  Do you deny this? 

14 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

The article states that they do, albeit for a short time.

So short, that there is very minimal long term protection. 

Given covid is not going to be vaccinated off the planet, how many boosters are people supposed to take, and for how many years?