Where in Pattaya to get my phone cloned.

trevor67

Bought a new phone, need to clone my apps and data over to the new one. I've spent 5 hrs trying to do it myself, using wifi, bluetooth, cables, clone it, phone clone, dr fone, watched lots of videos..not working. Any recommendations on where to go in Pattaya (central) to get it done.....no need for (any shop at tukcom will do it)......thanks.

Edited by trevor67

Depends on who your phone carrier is. I use AIS. I Last time I bought a new phone it was an iPhone. I went to their office in Central Festival Center. They have  a device they plug into your old phone, and then plug into your new phone and transfers all info, (pics, contacts, etc.). But I don't think they copy the apps. You need to download those to your new phone and sign in with your existing password. They are able to go from Android to iOS, and iOS to iOS. Probably Android to Android too. For me it was a bit different as at that time I had a Windows Nokia phone. The device at Central Festival did not work with that OS. I had to drive to their office in Sri Racha because their device had that feature. I don't think that'll be an issue for you now. Just take it to your phone company (AIS, TRUE, DTAC), and ask them if they are able to transfer things for you.

If none of this works for you, try RUN Phone Service, behind TukCom. It's a shop on the right side as you go past the TukCom building. Big sign that says RUN PHONE SERVICE. Very nice, knowledgeable, fair pricing, and she speaks great English.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/1/2022 at 2:24 PM, ehs818 said:

Depends on who your phone carrier is. I use AIS. I Last time I bought a new phone it was an iPhone. I went to their office in Central Festival Center. They have  a device they plug into your old phone, and then plug into your new phone and transfers all info, (pics, contacts, etc.). But I don't think they copy the apps. You need to download those to your new phone and sign in with your existing password. They are able to go from Android to iOS, and iOS to iOS. Probably Android to Android too. For me it was a bit different as at that time I had a Windows Nokia phone. The device at Central Festival did not work with that OS. I had to drive to their office in Sri Racha because their device had that feature. I don't think that'll be an issue for you now. Just take it to your phone company (AIS, TRUE, DTAC), and ask them if they are able to transfer things for you.

If none of this works for you, try RUN Phone Service, behind TukCom. It's a shop on the right side as you go past the TukCom building. Big sign that says RUN PHONE SERVICE. Very nice, knowledgeable, fair pricing, and she speaks great English.

Thank-you for that, I will check them out.